Let's say you are for vacation in Sweden/Finland/Norway/(enter metal countries) and you get to a place where someone likes metal and plays the guitar. Which are the songs he (....or she) will most possibly know?

In the general metal category, I'd say Enter Sandman. Not that great, but everyone knows it.
Raining Blood
Gear: Lindo victory flying V, Orange 30w practice amp, Jazz iii guitar picks, mobile phone apps for tuner and metronome.
Colony by In Flames. And of course Black Winter Day.
Last edited by Blizk at Jun 29, 2009,
TS, have you EVER made a thread that does not lack salt?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
TS, have you EVER made a thread that does not lack salt?

...Meaning?
Quote by ingames
...Meaning?

Meaning, did you ever make a thread which deals with an issue that is not completely and utterly void of any healthy discussion?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
Meaning, did you ever make a thread which deals with an issue that is not completely and utterly void of any healthy discussion?

And what is the ideal thread that deals with issues that are full of ...healthy discussion? Saving the planet Earth from toxic fumes?

Instead of making threads that are subject to one-word answers, make one that is actually an interesting read and has some substance.
Would you rather I not disturb you from making cheap sarcastic remarks that do nothing other than further accentuate your cluelessness on the matter at hand, or would you care to actually do the incredible effort of thinking, as in processing these abstract ideas and concepts we had thrust upon you, "what do these strange people mean by healthy discussion"?

I assure you, the answer to that question is not hard to find, I'd imagine you won't hurt yourself too much by thinking about it.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Guess you're right; it's been one year since the last time I really pushed my brain, I'm getting lazy. I may get full A's at school, but dammit I can't even organize my words most of the time, and it really feels like my mind is on a constant hypnotic state I can't escape from. And I really feel like my potential is so much greater.

I was arrogant. Sorry.
Last edited by ingames at Jun 29, 2009,
Option A it is.

Do continue, wonder boy.
Option A?

There are times I don't understand other people. I know I'm intelligent, but lately boredom reigns over my so-called brain, having nothing else to do than these forums, guitar and video games. I know this is not the way I must be, thus why I will start going to the gym with friends of mine. Maybe better physical condition will result in better mental condition.
Also, I want to be muscular and badass.
But that's hardly the point; you see, I'm reading the Bourne Supremacy book, and the way Robert Ludlum's characters interact and communicate with each other, the vocabulary and phrases they use leave me fascinated. I really wish to speak like that, but my mind feels like a big tired goo (4 GCE exams contributed a lot to that) and I feel incompetent to communicate with any other human being. Most of the time I'm too nervous with people of my age, and they stare back baffled at times while my confused tongue tries to speak out its opinion.
Also, I'm not a good topic starter or general conversationalist.

There. I said it.
What was that all ab- Oh, I get it! Awww, you smooth operator, you!

Fine, I'll give you benefit of the doubt. At least one of us needs to keep his proportions in check and actually understand what the hell the original point was, instead of trying to geuss whatever the person who said all these mean things is like.

Alas, I digress. Option A stated that I will not interrupt you in the first place, so please go on.
Well, the original point was that I was stupid, merely using poorly constructed sarcasm to cover up my weakness on the conversational concept.
I'd tell you to read again and deduce on your own, but I'd be wasting my time (how redundant, lolol).

The original point was that this thread is more fitted to the pit, where trivia threads run wild and free, with little worry about having an actual point of conversation. You decided that instead of saying to yourself "Hey, these people might have a point! Let's see... Hmm.. There isn't really much substance to be discussed here, I'm just asking for random hypothesising about a bunch of popular songs. I've been here for at least a year, I've seen this type of threads in the pit mainly... hmmm... Maybe I should move this to the pit!", and proceeding to delete the thread and repost in the pit, where you'd have gotten the obligatory "I Cum Blood" responses and random Metallica and Megadeth name drops that this thread is searching for, you decided to get all defensive and to use poorly constructed sarcasm as you say.

The hissy tone of the messages was because this isn't your first time doing this, and after a quick search, nearly all of those threads got locked after just a few posts and/or a bunch of posts that mainly consist bullcrap talk.
Oh, bloody hell...

THINK! Use common sense! Ask yourself, "Am I really doing this right?"! USE COMMON SENSE!

For the love of god, for being called 'common sense', it doesn't seem that common...