Just wondering whats the big deal with wearing sneakers/running shoes with jeans? or sneens
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Comfy shoes, and durable pants... good combination wouldn't you say so?
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Sneens? You mean the comination that has been about since before these kinds of abriviations were popular?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Vendetta16
Sneens? You mean the comination that has been about since before these kinds of abriviations were popular?

I'm still not sure what hes getting at though, isn't wearing running shoes and jeans just like standard clothing, I mean if he was talking about a scene fad or an emo fad I'd get what he was talking about, but this just confuses me.
Quote by stevve
wait what? Theres a big deal with this?

no not really. My friend told me that u just dont wear them together. Hes got a job now u see and and has been buying a lot of clothes and **** lately.
wtf /thread
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
Quote by sean_etc
no not really. My friend told me that u just dont wear them together. Hes got a job now u see and and has been buying a lot of clothes and **** lately.

Oh, what is he turning into one of those fashion *****s? I had a friend like that, then he got into all the brands and stuff, thats all he ever cared about, I haven't talked to him in a while, became bit off a dick.
I have no problem with people who where trainers (or 'sneakers') and jeans, but however I do have a problem with whoever lumped the words together. It implies the 'sneakers' (lolusa) and jeans are joined together to make some kind of bizarre half babygro.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
The weird, abbreviated compound word-thingo is moronic, as 90% of them are. However, who the hell cares if what you're wearing so long as it isn't offensive, illegal, dangerous or uncomfortable?
Quote by ComradSputnik
chav

Not everyone who wears trainers are chavs
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Not everyone who wears trainers are chavs

really? my god I really had no clue

all these years I lived in ignorance
Quote by sean_etc
Just wondering whats the big deal with wearing sneakers/running shoes with jeans? or sneens
Just wondering whats the big deal with making a pointless thread to test out a word-splice.
The word, like the thread, sucks hard. You must have guessed it would.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Just wondering whats the big deal with making a pointless thread to test out a word-splice.
The word, like the thread, sucks hard. You must have guessed it would.

THe thread wasnt about testing the word. It was about why people always say to me that i should never wear sneakers and jeans
Quote by sean_etc
THe thread wasnt about testing the word. It was about why people always say to me that i should never wear sneakers and jeans

What do they expect you to wear with jeans?

And when are you supposed to wear sneakers?

I am confused.
BTW,whats with all the people wearing t-shirts with shorts? or t-shorts
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL