Hello , I have an el toro guitar , cheap one , I gonna buy a new soon . I dunno which settings I should have for my guitar and amplifer or what it is on english . atm on amp I have "british" and mode "hot" and on speaker "uk". And what should I have on the guitar ? the tone , etc! I play metal so I want that kinda sound:P
Ok,lets try this again:
Hello, I have a behringer strat knock off, and I am intending on getting a (insert guitar here) soon.I have a (insert amp model here).At the moment I have the amp set like this:
Treble: (insert your treble here)
Mids: (insert your mids here)
Bass: (insert your mids here)
With the mode switch on hot (which does what exactly?) and it is on the UK voicing.
My guitar is set like this:
(insert guitars setting here)
However I am not getting the tone I'm after.I play metal (could you have been so broad),e.g (insert examples here).So can anyone point me in the right direction?
/pretending to be TS
Not to sound like an ass,but it'll help everyone else understand what your getting at.
Now,I'm going to assume that the amp you are using is the one that comes in he behringer starter pack.In which case,you are not going to get a very good metal sound out of that.
But,you can try doing this:
Set your guitar to the bridge pick-up,with the tone on ten.
Then set your E.Q like this:
Bass:7
Mids: 3
Treble:8
That should get you in the genearl metal ballpark.But depending on what kind of metal you play,you might want roll off the bass and put the mids up.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
ok,you sent me this private message,which I'm gonna post here for the benfit of other people reading the the thread:
I dont have Bass:7 Mids: 3 Treble:8 on my guitar booster , only mids .

I have low , mid , high , master , and drive , that I can spin to numbers
then amp mode and speaker.

Bass=low
High=treble
Master is your volume and drive is your gain/distortion.
I'm not sure what amp mode on your amp does or what speaker does (is this a switch or dial or a jack?).
There is plenty of info kickin round the forums:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278232
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.