I really like my Warlock, its a good guitar and for the price I paid it feels really good when playing. However, I feel like its a bit stereotypical. I'd like to make it more MINE, and sure I know that an alt. paint job would do it but that is a lot of work and I'd like to know all options before I start planning on customizing the guitar.

Adding decals and stickers is another way to make it look good, or coat it in newspaper or something similair.

I'm quite fond of transitional colours (as in, colours that blend with each other) but not when using the whole colour spectrum, which kinda makes it go psychedelia/hippie. I could state the the pink/orange/blue combo kicks you and your mothers ass but that doesn't really help when coming up with ideas since then you could just say that I should paint it.

What I want to do is find my own style and apply it to the guitar, but to do so I want to explore the mediums that exist for guitar customization.
stickers on a warlock will just make you look like a complete noob, go for a decent paint job, or one of those colour-swirl-dip things.
Rockin' shit
Chainsaw the horns off.

But do it on stage for added cool.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
stickers are for nubs
Gear:
Gibson Explorer, Wine red Natural finish
Hughes and Kettner Vortex Black series, Half stack
Peavey Stereo Chorus 400
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Quote by psychodelic
stickers are for nubs

Unless its actually good custom stickers, which was what I was going for.

The horns are quite a bitch, they keep getting scratches and ****. So sawing of them could be an idea.

How hard IS it really to do a custom paint job? I've had experience with spray cans before and I know how to follow a good guide so, it might be just a design thing.
Those swirl dips sound like they might be up your street, or a busrt - but IMO a burst on a warlock will look pretty bad unless you vineer the top, stain it and then put the burst on to cover the join - even that won't look brilliant.

A white walrock with a red cross on it (medical style cross) about 4" across would be cool - do the headstock to match.
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
Quote by jimmyhotpants
or one of those colour-swirl-dip things.

Could you elaborate on that?
http://www.projectguitar.com/tut/swirled.htm
That's the "color swirl dip thing."
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Paint the bevels a contrasting color
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
But that just feels incredibly cheesy. I'm tempted at doing the newspaper-coverage thing actually, its kinda neat.