Page 1 of 2
does it really need a thread?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
I know some people who have it. Their main concern is that they don't have enough to do in quarantine (they're in Romania)
Woah, woah, not three whole people?!?!?!

I knocked more than that off on my drive to work.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Shouldn't a 3rd of the population be dead by now based on the predictions?
Quote by MeltingBananas
My god.....it's coming....

....thats what she said
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
i dont really care, ive got enough supply of tamifluto survive like 10 pandemies
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
i dont really care, ive got enough supply of tamifluto survive like 10 pandemies

Perfect opportunity then (if you are stuck indoors) to work on your English, Bro
my granddad always said the british were pigs.

guess he was right.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
When you're in Africa, you'll see 3 people die within a minute.
So I don't think we have a problem.
So f*cking what? People die.
Big f*cking deal..
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by Klswitch
Perfect opportunity then (if you are stuck indoors) to work on your English, Bro

u know english is not my mother tongue i do my best trying to get stuff to make sense but i woke up five minutes ago, im not really thinking right no0w

BTW whats the proper way of expressing what i did?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Quote by Demon Wolf

guess he was right.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Demon Wolf

guess he was right.

tell the old bastard to go listen to some abba and chill out
Well, I may be shunned from this community, but I'll admit it. I had the swine flu. I felt like crap for three days and now all I have to do is look forward to coughing for a couple weeks. It's not bad at all. Don't hurt me....
Quote by metacarpi

some obviously excluded. like you, bill bailey and brian may.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by devit

it would be: I don't really care, i've got enough of a supply of tamifluto to survive like 10 pandemics
Quote by Knurlheim
it would be: I don't really care, i've got enough of a supply of tamifluto to survive like 10 pandemics

wit
Quote by Demon Wolf

guess he was right.

Lol well I DO care about this kind of thing, UK ain't that far from where I live.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Some people once said that America will have a black president only when pigs fly. Well Obama is president and swine flu
Quote by Jacek.W
Some people once said that America will have a black president only when pigs fly. Well Obama is president and swine flu

Quote by buddyboombotz
Well, I may be shunned from this community, but I'll admit it. I had the swine flu. I felt like crap for three days and now all I have to do is look forward to coughing for a couple weeks. It's not bad at all. Don't hurt me....

Shuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn

He's sick! We can catch it through the internet, quarantine the bastard, it'd be better if he was in the fotb atleast they made their choice to die.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Jacek.W

i should have found that more funny than i did
Quote by Knurlheim

No it would be: I don't really care, I've got enough of a supply of tamiflu to survive like ten pandemics.

It's also possible he meant to say pandemies, it's not uncommon to makle up your own words, it was simply a typo, quit looking for a reason to be a grammar nazi, it just makes you seem like a dick.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
No it would be: I don't really care, I've got enough of a supply of tamiflu to survive like ten pandemics.

It's also possible he meant to say pandemies, it's not uncommon to makle up your own words, it was simply a typo, quit looking for a reason to be a grammar nazi, it just makes you seem like a dick.

its not tamifluto its tamiflu to but i didnt press space between them anyways i wasnt far away from what the real sentence should be
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
In other news, thousands of people have died this year of the regular flu.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHH!!!11!!1

Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by tayroar

Well no, if it was correct English it would be:

"I do not really care. I have a large enough supply of Tamiflu to survive about ten pandemics."

/anal
My name is Danny. Call me that.
More celebrities have died in the last 3 days.

FACT.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Page 1 of 2