really chill man, loved the effects, made me think of sitting by a lake or something, very trippy and cool. also, idk if it was my speakers but the bass seemed to overpower a little. but seemed very meaningful with the pictures, you can feel the emotion in the music, great job

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151119
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Quote by Ardie12
really chill man, loved the effects, made me think of sitting by a lake or something, very trippy and cool. also, idk if it was my speakers but the bass seemed to overpower a little. but seemed very meaningful with the pictures, you can feel the emotion in the music, great job

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151119

thank you.

i'm happy that you could feel emotion trough my music.

i'll check out your song
What a lovely soft track.

I love the delay effect near the 1:50 point.

I dont know if you put in the off key notes on purpose but they pull you out of the mellowness and make you think which I like.

The thin sounding guitar at the end thats on the verge of breaking up fitted perfectly.

If you would be so kind;
My Track
Quote by Preid
What a lovely soft track.

I love the delay effect near the 1:50 point.

I dont know if you put in the off key notes on purpose but they pull you out of the mellowness and make you think which I like.

The thin sounding guitar at the end thats on the verge of breaking up fitted perfectly.

If you would be so kind;
My Track

thank you.
yes i thought long about the effects to use ^^

the wrong notes aren't on purpose.
i actually improvised all the parts, except for the rythm guitar.
i tried to play over the off key notes, but some parts sound good , even if they are out of key ^^.

yes i like the end 2 :p
thank you!

i'll check your song
Quote by jagermeister420
that was good dude...very slow and smooth....keep up the good work

thank you
starts out really nice, the acoustic guitar could use just a tad more treble in my opinion,
really like the delayed guitar that starts at 00:39, nice touch!
the guitar that comes in at 01:20 i dont like that much, sounds a bit off in 2 or 3 places
nice tones, the final lead could use just a tad more bass in my opinion
but overall, Really nice, felt Eerie (sp?) and light, but also heavy if you get what I mean with that!
I hope that helped a bit!
2 thumbs up!

Check out mine?
Quote by Freth
starts out really nice, the acoustic guitar could use just a tad more treble in my opinion,
really like the delayed guitar that starts at 00:39, nice touch!
the guitar that comes in at 01:20 i dont like that much, sounds a bit off in 2 or 3 places
nice tones, the final lead could use just a tad more bass in my opinion
but overall, Really nice, felt Eerie (sp?) and light, but also heavy if you get what I mean with that!
I hope that helped a bit!
2 thumbs up!

Check out mine?

thank you. it's not an acoustic guitar you hear, it's my electric modified with my digitech pedal.

yes, i know i was off in some places, but the lead is all improvised and I wasn't so sure about the key ^^.

thx

i'll check yours out
ik zien het nu pas da ge nen belg zijt!
dan haddeket evengoe int nederlands kunnen doen
Quote by Freth
ik zien het nu pas da ge nen belg zijt!
dan haddeket evengoe int nederlands kunnen doen

hehe :p fail :p
xD
Like a couple of the others I didnt really like the lead guitar at some points because the notes are off. you got away with a couple of them but a few of the others were too noticeably a mistake. Other than that though it was a really cool soft track. Maybe plan out what your gunna play and touch it up a bit. good job
"Through every dark night there is a bright day after that so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it."