Heyyy, so basically, I heard there is a series of guitar shops somewhere in London.

Can anyone please help on this and give me more information hahaha.

I should go London more.
Denmark street?
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
Denmark Street mate, come out of tottenham court road station and turn right down tottenham court road, you got turnkey on the left (also a good music shop) and Denmark Street just below or above it.. (sorry i forget! )

oh yeah you also got hmv, though think they've changed to zavi now, used to be a big guitar shop on the bottom floor called sound control.. but it may have gone now its been taken over... not quite sure....
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

Last edited by bloke at Jun 29, 2009,
i know where you mean. i think. i'll have a quick look on google maps and get back

because i'm nice
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Anyone else dislike it when people who live 30+ miles out of London, maybe even Greater London say they live in London in one way or the other?

Yeah it's lame.

Please someone agree with me.
righty...

your best bet is indeed denmark st. the nearest tube stop is tottenham court road, plug it in google maps and have yourself a guitar-shop-gasm
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
No one in ug.
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
Denmark Street, i've been there.
the vintage and rare shop is epic
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
yeah, its pretty amazing. I live in a small town in Alabama, but my Uncle lives in London. Every few years I have a chance to go for a visit. Denmark St. is amazing, much better than the guitar center in Birmingham,(Alabama) an hour away from my home.
denmark street IS the place...oh yea and only central london is london, i mean come-on...
Wanted to play Bass, but then developed conscious thought...
Quote by bloke

oh yeah you also got hmv, though think they've changed to zavi now, used to be a big guitar shop on the bottom floor called sound control.. but it may have gone now its been taken over... not quite sure....

What? Zavvi was the one that went out of business, not the other way around.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Cherry_09
Heyyy, so basically, I heard there is a series of guitar shops somewhere in London.

Can anyone please help on this and give me more information hahaha.

I should go London more.

Quote by Cat Of Pain
Bob, you're my hero.

Quote by borntorock2112
If drugs were PP points, I'd be using struggle.

Quote by illuminatiano

YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
thanks everyone for the help!!! denmark street looks awesome thanks a lot those who helped

and yeaa I know most people live in US, tbh i wouldnt mind moving to Los Angeles or somewhere that would be cool

and to the guy above me, hahahah i am glad i made you lol, but its true man, I need to go there way more just it cost a lot to get there and theres lots of traffic n that, and its not the best city lmao
Quote by Jackolas
Anyone else dislike it when people who live 30+ miles out of London, maybe even Greater London say they live in London in one way or the other?

Yeah it's lame.

Please someone agree with me.

but greater london isss london,
imagine saying you live in Surbiton or somewher eto the average idiot anyways. they won't have a clue where you mean
I'm from London. It's ok. Denmark St is the best thing about London. Screw the London Eye, Big Ben, Red busses, or any other tourist crap.
Signed.
No one in UG has a life.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by imthehitcher
but greater london isss london,
imagine saying you live in Surbiton or somewher eto the average idiot anyways. they won't have a clue where you mean

Nah you are right, but I was on about things outside of Greater London. If someone basically live in Luton, they aren't from London, the stupid twats...
Quote by Karvid
What? Zavvi was the one that went out of business, not the other way around.

you sure dude? last time i rode past there it was called zavvi, unless they went out of business as well... but it wasn't HMV, it was Virgin Megastore before, which got bough out by Zavvi i think, it was definitely taken over by Zavvi a year or 2 ago..
Quote by MastaBassist10
Bloke is very right. Gooooo Bloke!

the question has been answered several times already and there's too much spam, so *closed*
from daylight...
...into darkness