I stuck between which guitar to get. I only have money for one of them but they are both Awesome.

Its a Dave Mustaine Signature Flying V vs. Michael Schenker Signature Flying V.

Which one should I get!?
the dave mustaine guitar will just leave you for someone else who is no where near as good as you just like he did to metallica
which dave mustaine signature v is it? he has many different styles
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Quote by DKMfreak410
the dave mustaine guitar will just leave you for someone else who is no where near as good as you just like he did to metallica

Uhhhhh, dave didnt leave metallica, he was kicked out.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
I think it comes down to this:
1) Which sounds best
2) Looks
3) Pickups: The VMNT has Seymour Duncan Livewire pickups, while the Schenker V has some sort of Passive pickups (Im pretty sure - not positive though)
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by prsrulz91
which dave mustaine signature v is it? he has many different styles

ya. my personal favorite is the Angel of Deth. but the VMNT is good too.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
Quote by DKMfreak410

ya, as far as i know, dave was kicked out. and if your trying to say metallica is better than megadeth, or vice versa, this is no place to bring up that conflict. in my mind, Metallica and Megadeth are both really great bands. they've both had their ups and downs, but they have both put out some great music. i don't believe there should be a conflict, b/c now we have two great bands instead of one that might not have even become that great.

but my vote goes for the Dave Sig, as long as its either the VMNT or the Angel of Deth.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein