I have A roland cube 20X Combo amp and i saw it has a Recording Out/Phones entery
so i wanted to know if there is any way i can record on my comp through this entery,i mean is there any way i connect this entery to my comp and record songs through it without putting my ****ty microfon next to the speaker ?

i have this thing that converts the regular PL entery to a small PL entery.
Last edited by poly at Jun 29, 2009,
I thnk so but you ned a recording interface, I have cubase and when I tried it I couldn't find a way of selecting the mic input as the input so I dunno.
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
You can go from the recording out on the Cube into your computer sound card line-in or mic-in. You'll need an adapter to go from the 1/4" plug on your instrument cable to to a 1/8'.
buy a Lightsnake, it goes from the amp to the computer and they sell it at guitar center/ sam ash
DBZ Barchetta Eminent FR
DBZ Bolero ST
DBZ Imperial FM
DBZ Venom Matte Black
Dean '79 V
Dean '79 ML
Fender Princeton Chorus
Behringer V-Tone 2/12
Asterope Cables
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Digitech Hardware Metal Distortion
Bare in mind your soundcards line in might suck, do you have a good soundcard?
i have a normal soundcard not so band i think.
i have the adapter,but i dont understand what i need to connect to it,i have a headset so the mic outpout connects to the amp and the phones outpout connects to the comp ? or what ?
Last edited by poly at Jun 29, 2009,