Okay so during this summer I'm supposed to improve my guitar skills by a ****load so I'm practicing atleast 5 hrs a day. I know most of you are gonna say that's not necessary or whatever, but I don't go on for 5 hrs straight if that helps. Maybe like 2 hr, then 3hr something like that. But the problem is that I lose focus and my eye starts to get lazy and stuff after awhile.

And now I'm thinking of trying energy drinks when I practice, or taking that "5hr rush" (it's a very small red bottle)thing they sell at 7-11. I know how bad the energy drinks are for you but I don't know about the 5hr energy drinks, but it looks like it'll work.. idk.

Or if there's other organic ways you know that give a lot of boost of energy, please share

*some of you might say it's the wrong section to post, but the "guitar practicing" can be changed to anything really so just please help out
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
carbs man...
also try chewing gum, drinks with real sugar(so anything that is not diet). it helps for some poeple. but suger can also have a fatigueing effect... so be careful.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
a good guitar always helps, especially if your playing shred stuff.
Divine creations now destroyed to uncover the haunted atmosphere
Strange visions of the ancient spirits, travesty of man appears
Coldness and the storming winds lurking for prey
The forces of the Winter reign in dreadful way, there's no escape
Eat well.. exercise and sleep well.. but maybe your "losing focus" because your playing too much?? 5 hours is a looong time even in stages!!! but if you must, try to have fun while playing instead of just finger exercises.. will help you focus
Excercise and keep a constant sleep schedule. Aim at around 8 hours of sleep a night and set your hours (ie. Up at 8am, to bed at midnight). If you go running every second day and lift weights in between you should be more energetic throughout the day than with an energy drink and you'll be much better off as well.
5 hours isnt too much anyways. i do like 8 a day, but then again i dont get out a whole lot,
start smoking pot, it might not give you energy but it will make it way funner
Divine creations now destroyed to uncover the haunted atmosphere
Strange visions of the ancient spirits, travesty of man appears
Coldness and the storming winds lurking for prey
The forces of the Winter reign in dreadful way, there's no escape
I practiced after I had a Monster Hitman Energy Shot even after doing an hour of karate and my hands were too shaky to make any improvement.
Have a nap in between practices?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
If you worry for taking energy drinks, have someone hit you with a bat in the balls.
That sure will put you on focus again.. It works.
DeVillains!