Page 1 of 2
alright, so i heard about this website, where you upload a picture to it, and it searches all over the internet to find out where else that picture has shown up.

EDIT- found it, story on second page
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Last edited by conor1148 at Jun 29, 2009,
looking to see if your brand new girlfriends ex has posted nudies of her that you found on her laptop?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
find me the site, then you get an embarrassing story

deal?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148
find me the site, then you get an embarrassing story

deal?

no deal

I want the story, then I will help
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
no deal

I want the story, then I will help

then no one will find the site -_-
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by szekelymihai
we have nothing to lose. just that maybe we know the site

its your choice.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

but then there won't even be a story
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by conor1148
its your choice.

i choose the red pill morpheus

i wanna see how far this rabbit hole goes

(my bad if that was the wrong pill)
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Story first....

and I will find it.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Ganoosh
Story first....

and I will find it.

ive been looking for an hour.

i cant find it

if i didnt give you the story, it's not like you guys couldnt just stalk me on here -_-
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

If I knew what it was, I'd give it to you.
I want the story dammit
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
i heard about it from a /b/tard that i know IRL, i honestly dont care to venture onto /b/ on a work computer, or any time for that matter

i know this site exists, i'll give the story when i get it.

oh yeah, i think it has "eye" in the url, its a short name, i doubt its longer than 10 letters, plus the ".com" of course. we had talked about it on AIM, but that was so long ago that the history was deleted. and he's on vacation for two weeks

**** sux i know.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148
i heard about it from a /b/tard that i know IRL, i honestly dont care to venture onto /b/ on a work computer, or any time for that matter

i know this site exists, i'll give the story when i get it.

oh yeah, i think it has "eye" in the url, its a short name, i doubt its longer than 10 letters, plus the ".com" of course. we had talked about it on AIM, but that was so long ago that the history was deleted. and he's on vacation for two weeks

**** sux i know.

Ok I found it.

I have it copied, tell me the story and I will give you the link.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by el-ECTRO
Ok I found it.

I have it copied, tell me the story and I will give you the link.

just say it, it's not like im going anywhere -_-
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148
just say it, it's not like im going anywhere -_-

tineye.com

Story nao.

alright guys, story time. gimme a sec to type it up

story- apparently, there is a video of me and a lady friend having sex, it was on her cell phone, and her cell phone was stolen. someone had sent me few stills from the video via this "anonymous message" (think truth box) thing on myspace. apparently someone has posted this video and other stills on other hosting websites. I figure i can put the stills into this thing, and figure out where the others are hosted, then try to find out who stole the phone.

well, if it had been under other circumstances, i would not have cared, im comfortable with others seeing my body, no biggie. heres the problem though, I'M 16, SHE'S 15, thats not good to be posting CP somewhere.

ive embarrassed myself enough today. thanks guys.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
If this story turns out to be lame you're getting an e-kicking. It took me at least an hour to find that for el-ECTRO.

Waiting...
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
i edited my other post on this page

here it is again

story- apparently, there is a video of me and a lady friend having sex, it was on her cell phone, and her cell phone was stolen. someone had sent me few stills from the video via this "anonymous message" (think truth box) thing on myspace. apparently someone has posted this video and other stills on other hosting websites. I figure i can put the stills into this thing, and figure out where the others are hosted, then try to find out who stole the phone.

well, if it had been under other circumstances, i would not have cared, im comfortable with others seeing my body, no biggie. heres the problem though, I'M 16, SHE'S 15, thats not good to be posting CP somewhere.

edit- so basically the person is trying to **** with me, in other words
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Yeah, tineye.

Very useful for when I have a picture and want to find more pictures from the same set.

>_>
<_<

And upon reading the story, LOL.
Last edited by filthandfury at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by conor1148

here it is again

I lol'ed
cool story bro
i told you guy's id still tell the story
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148

here it is again

tl;dr
Quote by conor1148

here it is again

O____o

You're right. That is embaressing.

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
tl;dr

Guy got video'd doing the nasty.

He and his GF are underage.

Has some stills of the footage.

Wants to make sure that they don't get around.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
tl;dr

He's looking for a video and pics of himself nailing an underager.

link us to them if you do them eh?
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by RU Experienced?
So can we see your willy next?

8=======>,
one text willy for you.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by RU Experienced?
So can we see your willy next?

just look on google images, I'am sure the pictures will be on there by now
Page 1 of 2