Page 1 of 2
OK, so I've just finished 6th form, waiting to go to university in september (hopefully either Cardiff or Aberystwyth), and need some money to pay for my phone bill and my guitar habit.

So, i've been asking around my mates who have been lucky enough to find jobs in this current economic climate, and talked to my mate in mcdonalds who said there was a job open. Sure enough, go on the online application thing and such... and, well. I GOT REJECTED FROM McDONALDS!!!

Such an epic failure... that's twice now ive been rejected from there, and i now think its time to walk around with a bag on my head.

So pit, feel free to have a laugh at my expense, offer words of consolidation and then laugh at my expense, or just throw some gasoline on a lit zippo.
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Quote by Black Rat 1214
OK, so I've just finished 6th form, waiting to go to university in september (hopefully either Cardiff or Aberystwyth), and need some money to pay for my phone bill and my guitar habit.

So, i've been asking around my mates who have been lucky enough to find jobs in this current economic climate, and talked to my mate in mcdonalds who said there was a job open. Sure enough, go on the online application thing and such... and, well. I GOT REJECTED FROM McDONALDS!!!

Such an epic failure... that's twice now ive been rejected from there, and i now think its time to walk around with a bag on my head.

So pit, feel free to have a laugh at my expense, offer words of consolidation and then laugh at my expense, or just throw some gasoline on a lit zippo.

Everyone knows McDonalds only excepts the best and brightest
Quote by rd93
How the hell do you not get accepted at McDonalds?

Lol that's my question
Quote by Rocker007

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
Maybe there wasn't a job open?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
Maybe there wasn't a job open?

Nah there was, and it still is...
Quote by Rocker007

Friend of mine got rejected twice from two sperate Mcdonalds

Ive yet to look for a job but i can tell it will be full of fail
someone with more work experience probably applied, and they hired them instead of you
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Could be worse, TS.

You could work at McDonald's.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Story bro, Cool.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Sounds like you should join the military threadstarter. At least then you'll have a job.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by SteveHouse
Could be worse, TS.

You could work at McDonald's.

Epic win. +1
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
This thread fails. You try too hard
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
I got rejected from Target twice...

I think my ex-boss might be sabotaging me. Or maybe I'm just making excuses.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by thesceneislame
someone with more work experience probably applied, and they hired them instead of you

5 different placings at 5 different companies with differing responisbilities in each within the space of 3 years. Somehow i doubt it was that... Anyway. Like on guy said, it could be worse (That's my favourite phrase ever - i even got it printed on my guitar in kanji!), i could be working in mcdonalds...

Ooooh life's good
Quote by Rocker007

my neighbor got rejected there too because he wasn't bilingual
GEAR

1976 Gibson SG
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Takamine GS330S Acoustic
Crate 65 watt
Crybaby classic wah
I've heard of worse (better?) fails than this. Try harder.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Whatever you do, don't tell your friends, they will make it into a running joke and it will last until you break contact.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
Whatever you do, don't tell your friends, they will make it into a running joke and it will last until you break contact.

Whups.

Nah i've already got one running joke going at the moment. And it's far worse than this one!
Quote by Rocker007

Whoa... do I know you?
I'm thinking of Cardiff or Aberystwyth. Just going into yr13 though...
Don't worry too much, you'll be fine
Everything happens for a reason and all that!
I'm unemployed too... just keep trying!
x
One day, I am going to grow wings.
- Radiohead.
that is sad.......sad.......sad.......im sorry but that is sad.....sad.....sad.....sad...........sad
Steven Adler got kicked out of GNR for drugs. I think that is a pretty epic fail.
Quote by phlip999
Armstrong to moon bass.
Sorry.

Quote by 0RI0N
I just glanced and thought his name was tampon.

I got rejected from McDonalds, but only because I made a huge joke out of my application.
two and a half men.
Wasn't the most epic failure of mankind the founding of McDonalds?

And then the epic failure that sugar in their fryer oil made their fries good.

And then the epic failure that people started developing heart disease and other health conditions because they engorged themselves on said french fries.

Then the epic failure that people were made aware of the sugar in the french fries, and still didn't quit no matter how bad it was for them.

Then the epic failure that people applied for the same job you were after to probably surrender themselves to the gluttonous idea that they could have those french fries for free if they just *****d themselves out to the labor assigned to them from the management accumulating minimum wages on an hourly basis.

Actually, wasn't the epic failure of mankind when the lonely African man made love to the baboon to cause the birth and spreading of HIV and AIDS?
Quote by mcrocks
I mean, some people still think that Rap is music, although that's been scientifically discredited.
Quote by death.prog

Actually, wasn't the epic failure of mankind when the lonely African man made love to the baboon to cause the birth and spreading of HIV and AIDS?

Ronald Reagan created AIDS in a laboratory four miles beneath Arizona and introduced it into the gay and black ghettos to keep the minorities down.
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
Ronald Reagan created AIDS in a laboratory four miles beneath Arizona and introduced it into the gay and black ghettos to keep the minorities down.

This man is speaking the truth
My friends brother got a job, apparently there is a practical in the interview! xD
/CENTER]
Lol glad to see everyone's taking this in as light a vain as i am, now things don't seem too bad. Just had a look through some things i picked up from the job centre, and i'm now presented with an opportunity to work in julien graves. A health food store. Where i'll get biddies coming in for their weekly cod liver oil. I'll just be thinking of my amp and pedals to keep me there...

Quote by siobhan27
Whoa... do I know you?
I'm thinking of Cardiff or Aberystwyth. Just going into yr13 though...
Don't worry too much, you'll be fine
Everything happens for a reason and all that!
I'm unemployed too... just keep trying!
x

Nah i don't know you, yet! Sorry lol i'm up here in gloomy north wales, and newport is somewhere i'd probably much rather be!

Up to do 3 year computer science, you?
Quote by Rocker007

Quote by _-Joey-_
You sir, should be king!!

I've never been given an accolade as such before!

Without trying to sound too obnoxious, may i sig it?
Quote by Rocker007

i jus applied online after seein this...lets see how it goes
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
TS, I don't get it. Is the rejection the fail, or the application?
I think applying for a job at McDonald's is actually a bigger fail..
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by Led Pepplin

is their anyway to take this awesomeness and add it to your smily list here on UG because this wins the thread no matter where you put it.
Quote by LordPino
TS, I don't get it. Is the rejection the fail, or the application?
I think applying for a job at McDonald's is actually a bigger fail..

Hehe, both now you mention it i suppose
Quote by Rocker007

Page 1 of 2