A fender starcaster? I mean my older, well used, slightly beat up, taken care of (sorta) starcaster. The attached picture is my guitar, but with cleaned frets.

Flippedit: i mean the frets are clean now. pick-ups kinda suck, and the tuners are okay for some reason, but the actions just right and the neck has a good feel. I'm not trying to sell it to anyone here, just like to know cause i'm trying to buy an ibanez or esp, but I don't have enough money at the mo'. so I'd be willing to give away (i mean, sell) my starcaster.
Attachments:
Pic of guitar.jpg
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 29, 2009,
I believe it's called a stratocaster?
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
$10? possibly $15 if modded. thats a starcaster from those starter packs. they're pretty damn cheap... when i hovered the thread and saw "starcaster", I thought the hollow body Fender had released for a while. but no, its one of these cheap starter guitars...
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by Alex Vik
No, it's a Starcaster.

And I'd pay $10 for it OP.

id pay 100 for one in really good condition, i own one and i like them much better than the standard squier and the trem will stay in tune if you tinker with it
Quote by LordPino

Rofl, i believe it's called a starcaster?
/CENTER]
Quote by LordPino

The starcaster was an old fender hollowbody that ended up a strat later in life.
Quote by randomhero93
$10? possibly $15 if modded. thats a starcaster from those starter packs. they're pretty damn cheap... when i hovered the thread and saw "starcaster", I thought the hollow body Fender had released for a while. but no, its one of these cheap starter guitars...

srry for the double post but those things are awesome, id love to find one eventually
I'd pay like 20 bucks for it. I mean a starter pack with one in it only costs like 100 bucks, and that's new and with an amp...
If offered that guitar or a box of Cheeseitz, I'd reluctantly ask if the guitar tastes like Cheddar. No dice, brother.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Jun 29, 2009,
aren't those the guitars that you get at wal-mart? keep it
GEAR

1976 Gibson SG
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Takamine GS330S Acoustic
Crate 65 watt
Crybaby classic wah
You'd have to pay me to take tht.
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
Quote by rocnroll4evr93
aren't those the guitars that you get at wal-mart? keep it

thats first act. lol. you get these at Target
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
it may be a cheap-o but it might be actually worth some money. i got a 100 dollar one from walmart and i played a fender strat and mine sounded ten times better. dont judge a geetar by its price
Congratulations, you have finally reached the bottom rung of the ladder.

... I'm on the 2nd.

IT'S HAMMET TIME!
Just for the record, it was a cristmas present. I didn't buy it. Parents bought it for me cause I was into making and recording music, and i always said I wanted a guitar. so this is it. Good beginners guitar, but I can't really play quickly on a strat neck, so I'm getting an Ibanez or ESP.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by randomhero93
thats first act. lol. you get these at Target

And that is why Target wins. Well...

That and the fact that the employees their aren't mostly the least knowledgeable people on earth.

F**K YOU WALMART!

(And to be not spam... Well, Nothing. Probably made of plywood, so even as a project guitar, not really worth anything.)
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

Quote by pedromiles101
He can maybe get a bit more since the tone knob on the eBay one is broken and it's set up as a left handed guitar.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by DIFTWOOD

I love how they say the tone knobs don't work, but the pick-up selector is at the bridge pick-up, which doesn't have a tone knob... only the neck and middle pickup do.
Quote by heavensassassin
it may be a cheap-o but it might be actually worth some money. i got a 100 dollar one from walmart and i played a fender strat and mine sounded ten times better. dont judge a geetar by its price

No offense but i think your shiitting us
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
£50 max

Just chuck it on ebay and see.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford