...For me to run something like an ipod into my b52 at112? I'd like to make practice sessions easier by just running the ipod through my amps speaker rather than using the surround sound system. Might make things mix together a bit better too i suppose.

Really though it's not a question of if i can, because i'm pretty sure i can. It's more of a question of how. So how would i go about getting my ipod to play through my b52's speakers?
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
buy a 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch adapter cable. plug the appropriate ends into the ipod and amp, the nbe prepared to have your ears blown out.
Fender 5 String Jazz Bass
Fender Precision Bass
Peavey TNT 115
EHX Bass Big Muff Pi
Daneletro Cool Cat OD V2 (excellent pedal)
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom Semi-Hollow
Peavey Classic 30
Vox V845 Classic Wah Pedal
Quote by Fuzzle
buy a 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch adapter cable. plug the appropriate ends into the ipod and amp, the nbe prepared to have your ears blown out.

See that's the thing, i have all of those cables/ adapters. My amp doesn't have a jack specifically for another sound device so i know you couldn't be right. The only jacks my amp has is the input on the front for the guitar, and on the back there's a loud speaker out that's open and one that goes to my speaker, an effects loop with a level control, and a line out for recording with a level control. What do you think?
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
you could get an A/B/Y box and set it to Y mode. then use input A for your guitar and input B for your iPod. both will come out of the amp.

however, guitar amps are not really that great for playing music. they are tuned towards the frequency spectrum of guitars, not the whole sound spectrum that stereos are made for. so while yes you can do it, its probably not going to sound great and it would be better to just use your sound system for the iPod.
1.) Plug in guitar to amp. (turned on)
2.) turn up guitar pickups to 3/4 volume.
3.) Take Ipod, put volume on 3/4, set headphone bud on top of the polepiece of the pickup.
4.) Music will be picked up by pickups, and play on amp.
Weekend Warrior
He wants to play guitar along with his ipod through his amp, like it is very common to do on small practice amps. You will not be able to do this through the b52. There are small practice amps like the frontman that have the rca inputs to do this.