Going to a Sonic Youth concert this Thursday and wanted to know if they were better live than on their recordings? And what usually goes on at a SY concert 'cause I doubt there will be moshpits.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Haven't seen them live myself, but they'll be amazing. Trust me. They're playing near me this year, but I'm going to be out of the country. To get an idea of what the gig will be like you should check out youtube videos and such.

Also, you might want to post in the huge Sonic Youth thread that's on the first page.
I didn't know there was a Sonic Youth thread. Thanks lol.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
****, I forgot they had an album out

Yeah, SY thread
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...