Hey everyone just wondering if anyone had any suggustions for a new guitar.
I already have an ibanez rg350dx and have just sold a les paul for £360.
I am looking for a very versitile guitar but not les paul if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them
Thanks
Quote by SimplyBen
What amp?
What style of music?
Budget?

also will you be gigging or is it just for home practice
and are you willing to go used?
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Well i have a marshall avt 50. I like to play a varity of music hense the versitile guitar but mostly hard rock. I won't be gigging anytime soon but will be playing with a band. My budget is £450.
Sorry for the lack of info
How about a HSS strat if your looking for something versatile?
I'd give you a specific example but my internet is being a pain in the ass
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

^ i like fat strats and superstrats for versatility too. a yamaha pacifica 812v would be around that budget, but it might be too similar to the ibanez (which is basically a glorified superstrat), you might want something more different...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ i like fat strats and superstrats for versatility too. a yamaha pacifica 812v would be around that budget, but it might be too similar to the ibanez (which is basically a glorified superstrat), you might want something more different...

As far as I could tell on google shopping before it crapped out on me, you could get a Fender Standard HSS for about £400 ish. Or with a bit more saving there were other ones a Fender Highway maybe can't quite remember
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Thanks alot man i was thinkin of getting one of these i was looking at the new 2009 one on Gak!!