ok, so i have been having this problem lately where ill turn on my pedal (line6 uber metal) and a loud crackling hissing sound will completely overtake my amp, sometimes this happens when the pedal just moves weird. could it be the little patch cable, the pedal, or is somethin up with the amp? i say the amp because if its not messing up and im silent it crackles like a fire, with little pops and stuff, is the amp just old, i got it used and i think its from like the eighties.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by Dimefan69
ok, so i have been having this problem lately where ill turn on my pedal (line6 uber metal) and a loud crackling hissing sound will completely overtake my amp, sometimes this happens when the pedal just moves weird. could it be the little patch cable, the pedal, or is somethin up with the amp? i say the amp because if its not messing up and im silent it crackles like a fire, with little pops and stuff, is the amp just old, i got it used and i think its from like the eighties.

thisis your problem most likely.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I had that problem too, most likely your patch cord.
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by Silver-spear94
thisis your problem most likely.

the fact that your a teenager shows me that you are unable to go your own way and not listen to everyone on UG, my pedal is amazing and isnt **** just because its line six, all equipment screws up sometimes, grow a set dude, dont join the Line6 hatewagon.
no i just hate pretty much everything with 'metal' in its name.

i hate my DDM too but its all i have to use for metal at the moment.

i dont hate line6 as a brand, alot of their stuff is immense, just there 'insane' settings on everything seem to suck.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Well something is up with your pedal if it's only when it's on... If you want to know if it's the amp plug your guitar straight in and see what happens.
Nobody hates Line 6. Everybody hates rubbish amps and pedals. Line 6 have great stuff, like the Vetta, but that pedal of yours is pretty (read: very) bad.
well then, it wasnt my pedal, it was the patch cable, and its fixed now. thank you IbanezRGS, and not anybody who said it was my pedal.
Quote by Dimefan69
the fact that your a teenager shows me that you are unable to go your own way and not listen to everyone on UG, my pedal is amazing and isnt **** just because its line six, all equipment screws up sometimes, grow a set dude, dont join the Line6 hatewagon.

I used to have this pedal. It actually sounded really good. Then it broke inexplicably. So I sent for a new one. It sounded great. Within 6 months it broke. I got a refund and bought a Boss Mt-2 (which also gets me flamed, occasionaly, but I know it won't break).

It could be coincidince, I guess.

I've found that not all Line 6 stuff has the Spider Cancer.
I dont care if its the best pedal in the world. Perfect for my prefect tone. I will not buy anything called an "Uber Metal". If the word Uber wasnt already ruined by American 12 year old gamers it was just ruined by 50 year old American corporate execs trying to sell to American 12 year old gamers. I bet kids in GC are like "Uber Metal? ... UBER METALLLLLLLL!"
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

stick two tube screamers in series on half gain and click them on

best high gain ever.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Dimefan69

Just like a lot of people on UG think the Vypyr is awesome... It's not. One of the worst choices for an amp around 300 bucks.
My Rig-
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Duncans) {My Baby ^_^}
-Fender Frontman 212R
-Boss DS-1
-Boss MD-2
-Boss Noise Gate