BRUSSELS (Reuters) – The Belgian teen-ager who made headlines across the globe after claiming a tattoo artist had drawn 56 stars on her face, rather than the three she asked for, has admitted she lied.

Kimberley Vlaeminck from the city of Kortrijk, 90 km (56 miles) northwest of Brussels said she fell asleep during the procedure, and woke up in pain when her nose was being tattooed.

But the 18-year-old was caught off camera on Dutch television when she said she quite liked the tattoo, but lied about asking for all 56 stars when she saw her father's furious reaction.

Tattoo artist Rouslain Toumaniantz said Vlaeminck initially liked her new look, and that she got what she asked for.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090624/od_nm/us_tattoo_odd;_ylt=AhYEoefPZhYfVpmaw6eDqirtiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTJpbjd2ZWJsBGFzc2V0A25tLzIwMDkwNjI0L3VzX3RhdHRvb19vZGQEcG9zAzcEc2VjA3luX2FydGljbGVfc3VtbWFyeV9saXN0BHNsawNzdGFyLWZhY2VkdGU-
Who falls asleep while getting a tattoo? ha
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
She looks retarded.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
I searched and found nothing

I just found the story posted recently on another forum I used to be on.

Quote by cornmancer
Who gives a crap if she didn't have a bunch of tattoos.

She did get the tattoos, she just lied about falling asleep while getting them.
Quote by Erik_Aero
Nice find TS! I was really looked forward to a follow up to that story!

Hmmm, you owe me a new sarcasm detector..
Quote by metaldud536
Good news everybody! My time machine works!

May I have a ride?

But yeah, Lies are bad. look where she is now.

Crazy foo'!
this is waaaaaay old news.
<--- Craig: Guy With Best Username Ever
Quote by Primus2112
\m/[-_-]\m/

lulz, best name ever.

Quote by herby190
TS, your username is really difficult to type, so I'm just going to refer to you as Craig from now on. Okay? Okay.
i live in belgium 2 KM from her house, she is sooooo stupid, she lies about everything like she fell asleep, in another interview she then said that she passed out... lol