So I'm looking for some help from UG's watch lovers, ive been looking on ebay to buy a nice Omega Speemaster and I've come across a few for pretty good prices but theres a few questions i have about the authentisity of these watches. For one heres the link to one of the watches i found http://cgi.ebay.ca/Omega-Speedmaster-Automatic-3510-50_W0QQitemZ380132729786QQcmdZViewItemQQptZWristwatches?hash=item5881ad23ba&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1215%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
the first question i have is normally on Omega speedmaster's they have the inscription "Flight qualified by NASA for all manned space missions" "First Watch on the Moon" and on the case back of the one in the link that inscription isnt there.
Secondly on the watch clasp it normally has "Omega" printed and "Speedmaster" written in script, but on the watch in the link it has the Omega symbol and "Speedmaster" is written. The price of the watch would lead me to believe its authentic but at the same time it could be someone just trying to rip people off.
So many thanks in advance.
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Last edited by Led Head at Jun 29, 2009,
Hello, my name is Led Pepplin. I am also a Led.

(No I didn't read the thread).
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

I would guess and say its not real but maybe try researching different designs from over the years it might just be an old one or something. Like Ray Ban sunglasses they have a different logo and text to how they used to.. you just have to know what you're looking for depending on roughly how old they are.
Quote by Led Pepplin
Hello, my name is Led Pepplin. I am also a Led.

(No I didn't read the thread).

That rhymed and I loved it. Intentional or not. I also did not read the thread. tl;dr?

Small writing in the middle of big sig.