They sound terrible. Derrick Greene's voice is weak and pathetic and he just stands there. The new drummer sucks, and the bass player just stands there and sucks too. Andreas Kisser still has it though. Whats you guys's opinions?
k, koo'

EDIT: It's not like Max is any good either.
Last edited by lukeylynch at Jun 29, 2009,
The Cavaleras were the core of the band.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by lukeylynch
It's not like Max is any good either.

Take that ****ing back! I saw Soulfly (with Max) friday, and they were awesome! Max is a great guitarplayer + his voice is nice!
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
Max's voice sounds like its starting to wear out a little live now, but hes been a consistent vocalist over the past few decades.
Quote by Plaeghdraeger
Take that ****ing back! I saw Soulfly (with Max) friday, and they were awesome! Max is a great guitarplayer + his voice is nice!

Okay, I do take it back, a few of the Cavalera Cons. songs were listenable.
Sepultura have been going downhill since '85 or '86 anyway. I don't see why it's much of a surprise that this album sucks, practically no one gives a shit about post- Arise Sepultura, anyway.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by CTFOD
The Cavaleras were the core of the band.

Exactly. They were the ones that started it. It's ridiculous. Andreas, as good as I feel that he is, wasn't in till Schizophrenia. I think just him and the bassist are "original" members of the band now. :/ It's crazy. Though, I feel Cavalera Conspiracy was listenable and as likely as we're going to get to the Sepultura sound. Just appreciate the old ****.
Quote by The Kreator
^oooo new avatar

I agree with your post

Thanks, I like your avatar too. It's sillay.
Thanks, glad you agree with the post, cause it's true.
Quote by morbid_death
This thread is about 20 years late.

High-speed internet can fix that, o wait.
Quote by Plaeghdraeger

Aaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa
the best thing a cavaler conspiracy was that video where that monster starts eating people or something
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Quote by DragTheWaters11
I only like Beneath the Remains and Morbid Visions. That's all. I can't stand anything else by them.

Schizophrenia is actually pretty good. They have a more brutal vocal style on that album than the later releases. Probably residue of Morbid Visions. If you listen to it, you'll know what I mean. Check it out.
Im sure theres a Sepultura thread for this sort of thing.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link