Um no connection hes going be our mascot like eddie, vic rattlehead. But its meant to look childish and relate to the songs hence a monkey with a sniper rifle... Wings would of just looked retarded.
haha cool
it seems to fit your sound for some reason, but i thought it was a mouse D:
maybe if it was colored it would look more like a monkey?
the art conveys a deep emotionality that few bands could achieve with their own. who is the artist. i'd love to thank him for creating a masterpiece. it makes artists like myself almost want to give up design
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
very simple, but effective I suppose. Doesn't fire the imagination too much though, like a truly great cover does.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I done it myself, so those are great compliments thanks lol... Just done the basic drawing in pencil and then went over in vivid its suppose to look childish and really basic but at the same time... Just relate to the song. It takes the idea from eddie from iron maiden just not in such a hard out way, i think were going do all our singles like this...