Hey UG,

I was looking into getting one of these cute little beasts and I was wondering if 15 watts would be enough for small venues? I'm talking 50-100 people here. Also needs to be heard over a drummer. Would getting a 4x12 cab make the amp SEEM louder? Mic'ing is also an option.

Thanks all!
Most decent places will mic your amp, so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

Practicing though is another story...
Dude... It's been less than an hour, no need for a bump. Anyway, the TT will be fine for 50-100 people, especially if mic'd up. I'm not very good with cabs, so can't answer the cab question with confidence, but 4 x 12 inch speakers pushing the sound out might not make it seem louder, but it will not sound as sort of, "squished" as with a 1x12 or 2x12 as its more spekaers pushing the air out. (Again, speakers are not my strong point, so I could be 100% wrong).
Having a 4x12 cabinet will drastically increase the amount of air (noise) pushed forward.
You will have very little clean headroom with the TT, though. If you need something to simply play rawwk tones at the loudest it can go, it's perfect.

The Dual Terror will be out soon and is 30 watts. Something to look into.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Having a 4x12 cabinet will drastically increase the amount of air (noise) pushed forward.
You will have very little clean headroom with the TT, though. If you need something to simply play rawwk tones at the loudest it can go, it's perfect.

The Dual Terror will be out soon and is 30 watts. Something to look into.

Okay TS, that's kinda what I was trying to get at. Listen to Angry Know's his stuff.