Poll: 2012 Olympics or 2014 World Cup?
Poll Options
View poll results: 2012 Olympics or 2014 World Cup?
Olympics
19 38%
World Cup
31 62%
Voters: 50.
I'm going to be graduating from "university" in a little bit (granted I don't fail out before.. ), and I want to travel when I do, like soo many others have done after. Except I want to go to except I wanna go to something like the World Cup because I think that would be a ridiculous experience in itself. So what do you think pit? Here are some key factors to keep in mind:

2012 Summer Olympics- London. Closer to other countries I would definitely want to check out (especially amsterdam, I know it's not a country). I mean, it's the olympics, like who really cares about that?

2014 World Cup- Brazil. It's the world cup!!!

I know there's a WC in next year but I doubt I can make arrangements now (maybe?), plus my parents don't want me going to south african
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

The will have ended by 2014.... OLYMPICS!

jk. But go for the Olympics anyway.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I would personally go to the World Cup, but that's just because I'm in love with the sport.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Olympics, only because the world is going to end by the time the world cup comes by

But seriously, I'm in love with soccer, but there is truly nothing like the olympics. Witness history as you get to see Michal Phelp's probably last olympic games. And if you really want to, you can just watch soccer at the olympics and get a similar experience.
I dunno if olympic/world cup soccer is the same. The American team might be fairly developed by then, too. Tickets are going to be a diiime though.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

How many soccer games would you be able to attend. Would you be able to attend the whole series or just the last game?

I would pick the Olympics. So many things to see. Like Curling.
World cup is way more epic for soccer but olympics is more diverse (sports wise not racially)
Olympics! more variety
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Why don't you do both?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by captaincrunk
You would have more fun in london than brazil.
Hmm, that is actually a tough one. Brazil is the home of the greatest nude beach in the world(so i heard on TV). But London does have.....um....London.
olympics
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
The world cup for sure, greatest sport on the planet, biggest sporting event on the planet... if ever you wanted to go to africa though, the wc next year would be the best time to go with everyone going over there for that security would be higher and therefore safer, plus lots of people frmo different countries there to meet however brazil will be sweet, i'm going there socceroos ftw