Page 1 of 6
...And was caught naked at my girlfriend's house by her father.

He walked in the door and I was completely butt-ass naked, and he proceeded to punch me in the face multiple times. It was pretty embarrassing since my girlfriend was watching and my junk was flopping around like a fish out of water while concussive force was being applied to my bloody nose. Anyway, I ****ed up. I shouldn't have been at her father's house, and he had every right to do worse to me than he did. Hell, if I had been him, I would have ****ing stabbed the naked guy in my house to death.

Anyways, pit, what wrong things have you done or bad decisions have you made that you completely deserved the punishment for, and at least took it like a man (or boy, in a lot of the pit's cases.)
He beat you? That's crazy.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
You do realize that he has no right to repeatedly punch you in the face like that right? He could be arrested if you decided to go to the police.
Good thing you are a turtle.

This situation could have turned out a whole lot worse.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Couldn't he have just said: GTFO?

Were you ****ing his daughter or did you just decide you wanted to show her the inches?
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by jambi_mantra
He beat you? That's crazy.

Not really, they live in a really ****ty part of town and I'm all tattooed up and I could understand him thinking I was trying to rob his place, that's even what he told me he thought. He hit me like 9 times and I just stood there with my hands up trying to indicate that I wouldn't hit him back.

EDIT: I believe he had every right honestly, I was at his place, while he wasn't home, playing pelvic peanuckle with his daughter. He could have and should have done a lot worse.
Last edited by TurtlesNeverDie at Jun 29, 2009,
he beat me to the left
he beat me to the right
the mother****er beat my ass all night
but i aint mad at her prejudice dad
thats the best damn pussy i ever had...
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.

Sorry bro, I only read the first sentence... sorry he beat you up but you know that's like... not legal.....
Balls.
Last edited by rmr024 at Jun 29, 2009,
Today, I also screwed up...

A bookshelf. True story.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
Not really, they live in a really ****ty part of town and I'm all tattooed up and I could understand him thinking I was trying to rob his place, that's even what he told me he thought. He hit me like 9 times and I just stood there with my hands up trying to indicate that I wouldn't hit him back.

Why would you rob a place naked?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
...And was caught naked at my girlfriend's house by her father.

He walked in the door and I was completely butt-ass naked, and he proceeded to punch me in the face multiple times. It was pretty embarrassing since my girlfriend was watching and my junk was flopping around like a fish out of water while concussive force was being applied to my bloody nose. Anyway, I ****ed up. I shouldn't have been at her father's house, and he had every right to do worse to me than he did. Hell, if I had been him, I would have ****ing stabbed the naked guy in my house to death.

Anyways, pit, what wrong things have you done or bad decisions have you made that you completely deserved the punishment for, and at least took it like a man (or boy, in a lot of the pit's cases.)

Dude, I was going to laugh until the part where he punches you repeatedly in the face. That's insane and humiliating. I'm actually sorry for you.

And I dunno. I once left my friend out of our plans and then went round to his house that night just to take a huge verbal beatdown from his mother. However, she went too far and I got angry

I'm pretty sad, I have nothing I've really done hugely wrong and taken punishment for.
Thats VERY illegal.

Regardless of where you were or what you did, he had no right to repeatedly punch you in the face like that.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Is she hot?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by jambi_mantra

My thoughts exactly.
OPINIONATED STATEMENT

Meaningful Song Lyrics
Inside my signature
Make me look deep
And misunderstood

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context hilarious quote!

Quote by Pannenkoeken
Out of context compliment!

My Gear:
Awesome Shit
Cool Shit
Shitty Shit

Thats so amazingly awkward... the only way it could have been more awkward was if he was naked too.

Edit: If I came home to a nude man in my home, I honestly think my first reaction would be to start laughing. I don't even think I'd attack him, for fear of somebody walking in on me wrestling a naked guy in my living room.
Last edited by MOFAUX at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by jambi_mantra

It provides for an aerodynamic getaway.
Quote by jambi_mantra

Well, his daughter was there, and not in the same room as me (but also naked )

He could have thought it was rape. No, it's not legal. I'm a minor, and he told me if I pressed charges he would murder me, and refused to let me leave for a bit. Honestly though, I know I could have taken him, I'm the same size as him and considerably younger, but I decided it was in my best interest just to take the beating this time.
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie
Anyway, I ****ed up. I shouldn't have been at her father's house, and he had every right to do worse to me than he did. Hell, if I had been him, I would have ****ing stabbed the naked guy in my house to death.

Wtf is wrong with you people?!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

EDIT: I believe he had every right honestly, I was at his place, while he wasn't home, playing pelvic peanuckle with his daughter. He could have and should have done a lot worse.

If a naked person were in my house with my daughter, my first reaction would be, "Holy crap, he's obviously trying to have sex with her" not "Holy crap, he's after mah precious TiVo and DehVehDeh playa"
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

and he told me if I pressed charges he would murder me

If you pressed charges and mentioned that, he'd be the one getting screwed, not you.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Last edited by Karvid at Jun 29, 2009,
Damn dude I know it was while you were naked but you gotta use that to your advantage, you shoulda jumped your naked ass on top of him and started bashing your fists on his head and face

Edit: cause most people that have a naked person jump at them curl up into a ball
Last edited by Igotyerbooty at Jun 29, 2009,
dude, at least you werent ****ing her while he walked in

have i failed that hard? i do not believe that hard.
my high-E broke today :/
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
pics or GTFO
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Hi! I'm the naked burglar! yeah! don't pay attention to me being naked near your daughter I'm actually stealing your stuff!
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

He could have thought it was rape. No, it's not legal. I'm a minor, and he told me if I pressed charges he would murder me, and refused to let me leave for a bit. Honestly though, I know I could have taken him, I'm the same size as him and considerably younger, but I decided it was in my best interest just to take the beating this time.

Weird.

I don't really get parents like that, unless you're like 14 then I can. But can parents honestly believe that their kid at 17, 18 isn't have sex with their partner?

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Dude, you must've done some really ****ed up **** to his daughter to make him punch you like that...if you did, I salute you.
hell I run around in my underwear at my girls place, we take a bath together in her parents bathroom, and we've been doing that for the past 4 years (we were 14 then), her parents were awesome and didn't mind at all, that beating is just weak, if you have a daughter/son you should know they will have sex some day, beating up a guy in your daughters room just makes you an ignorant twat imo

edit^ lol at two posts above me :p

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Quote by Kensai
+1 I would've had sex with them instead.

/completelymissingthepoint
Last edited by ctb at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by TurtlesNeverDie

...you could probably press charges for murder too. Or your family could?

But I see what you mean. If you'd totalled her dad, I doubt your girlfriend would still be into you
Quote by Kensai

I was thinking the same thing.
If you would have done the same thing; then why were you there in the first place?
A bit hypocritical.
Quote by GODhimself37
pics or GTFO

I don't think you want pics of my naked body. Lol.

And to answer your question, yes she is hot. She is very beautiful, and she bribed me with sex, which is why I chose to stay instead of leaving because it seemed like a bad idea.

But guess what the funny part is...besides me getting beaten.

(and yes, I'm actually going to let you guys guess for a few posts.

EDIT: To whoever said it was hypocritical, I know it was. I was there, having sex with my girlfriend who I love, but if someone were doing the same with my daughter, I would kill him. Literally. That's why I deserved it. The reason I didn't hit him back is because I just didn't want to beat the **** out of the guy. It's my girl's dad and she loves him, even though I know she'd still love me if I mangled him.
Last edited by TurtlesNeverDie at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by Kensai

I found it absurd that her father ran in the room and beat him off while he was nude. And she just sat there and watched it. Sick world... sick, sick times....