I'm going to the eye doctor in a week and I need a new pair of glasses. I have contacts and wear them about 2/3 of the time...

I was thinking about getting transition lenses, that get dark when you go outside. I've heard they take a while to get back clear when you go inside though.

Anyone have them or have a useful comment to as to if I should get them or now?
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Laser Eye Surgery

/thread
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Transition lenses are exclusively for twats. You can decide whether you fit the bill.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Transition lenses are exclusively for twats. You can decide whether you fit the bill.

this
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
yeah they just look kinda silly when they turn dark. i've got a mate who has them, they're fine when they're clear but as sunnies they look stupid.
they seem annoying to me, what if you dont want them to be changing? also ^
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by RG5EX1
Laser Eye Surgery

/thread

Laser Eyes

/ /thread
I have no opinion on this matter.
No..please...no. I thought they were cool when I was like...6. And a "slow" guy I work with has them.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Ok, so what should I get? I like wearing sunglasses with my contacts while I'm driving, or just walking outside. I think clip-ons are stupid, and I'm not sure if I want a prescription pair of sunglasses because of the hassle..

Just stick to the contacts and wear sunglasses when it's sunny.

Makes sense, you'll actually save money, and not look like a fool.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by dgme92
Just stick to the contacts and wear sunglasses when it's sunny.

Makes sense, you'll actually save money, and not look like a fool.

Where I live, it's sunny 95% of the time.

Quote by Psalm 150:4
Where I live, it's sunny 95% of the time.

Point being? You won't need those rubbish sunglasses-like things. Just wear the contacts (which enable you to see) and then the sunglasses (which keep the sun out of your eyes).

End result = you won't look like a fool coming indoors wearing those changing glasses.

I'm not trying to be a prick here, I'm saying you're genuinely better off not getting them, because everybody I know who's ever gotten a pair of those has looked like a fool.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I have a pair of prescription sunglasses and they suit me fine. And i don't look like a t**t waiting for transitions to go dark
Hmmmm... Pie.

Quote by tryandstopme
i think your cereal is rather gay sir.

Quote by ibanez for life

Quote by Haha, Crackhead

This thread just screams,"Hey! Look at me!! I illegally download thousands of gigs of music!!!"

and what exactly does your username scream...?