I looked everywhere, but no one seems to have posted it. Or can someone tell me how to get there on my V-Amp2?
You're not going to get there with a Behringer V-Amp, I can tell you that... because he uses a Soldano SLO and a Laney in stereo.

Just start saving from now, you might get there someday.

EDIT: And also, knowing his settings wouldn't be very useful to you unless you were playing through his exact rig, which you aren't. Even if you dialed in the same settings on your amp you're going to sound completely different because a V-Amp and SLO are completely different.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Jun 29, 2009,
^Where did you get the info he used a SLO and a Laney in stereo? He used both on Death is this Communication, but I don't know if he ran them in stereo. And it was a Klipp, by the way, on that record.

Most of the vids I've seen with him live have him running a Matamp or an Electric Matamp.
I got it from the Firstact.com website, who made his custom 9-string guitar, but it seems the info there has changed... but there's still this quote on Wikipedia. My apologies, the quote refers to his tour gear and not record gear:

"For the 2007-2008 Tour; From FirstAct dot com: For Matt Pike of High On Fire, we created a distinctive 9-string guitar, with three strings on the bass side and six on the treble side. Each treble string is doubled for a chorused twelve-string guitar sound. The maple and mahogany body features a gorgeous, classic cherry sunburst finish and intricate 5-ply binding. The pickups are a pair of First Act custom made Duomags with super-wide frequency range. Matt's amps for tour are currently a Soldano SLO-100 head and a Laney VH-100R head powering 4 home made 4x12 cabinets."

The same Wiki article also says he uses Matamp.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Jun 29, 2009,