Well, I have been looking for a new amp. The B-52 AT-112 fits all the criteria i am looking for. Only problem is i haven't seen one in stores and haven't played one. I was gonna buy it online but wasn't sure if i would like it or not. So ..... Should I get it?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I personally love that amp when I've tried it. It's really easy to get solid distortion / crunch sounds as well as some truly shimmering and warm cleans. B-52 has my vote for sure, you won't be disappointed. And with such a good clean channel you're flexible with distortion pedals etc. Good luck!
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
I have often sent amplifiers back within the 30 day warranty if they were not quite what I wanted. It seems to be the only way for me to try out hard to find gear, particularly as I live in Ireland. It costs a little bit of money, but it's only ever gear above the £1000 mark, so it's worth it.

BTW, it's not up to us to tell you if it's worth it, it's up to you. All I can say is it's a good amp.
Is there a return shipping fee?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I don't know with Guitar Centre or ZZsounds as I buy from Europian and UK retailers. Check their details on the website.