So, Today I sat down to Write some songs for a "friend" but I Soon figure out that when I'm in my room I can't write anything....at all.

Now if anyone has any pointers on stuff I can do to help that be great.

and also when your in a creative mood where's for favorite place to write stuff.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I usually do my writing sitting on the railroad tracks while listening to death metal at full volume through my brand new noise-canceling headphones.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I usually do my writing sitting on the railroad tracks while listening to death metal at full volume through my brand new noise-canceling headphones.

what a coincidence! im sitting on railroad tracks right n-
I have no opinion on this matter.
Studies show that the color Blues brings out creativity in people. Go someplace where you're surrounded with blue.
Feed your mind.
living room late at night with no lights on
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
We have a great outdoor patio, so in the summertime I usually just sit outside and write. I do my drawing out there, too
"One does not walk into Vatican City with one's ass hanging out."
Seriously, in a closet. No joke.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I always try to write outdoors, if I'm trying to write lyrics.

Seeing as I know little to no music theory I can't write any other part of a song anywhere other than with my guitar, more often than not in my bedroom or at my drummer's place.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Usually in my bed at around 11 during the school year, I don't really have a preferred place during the summer, except maybe my living room couch.
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
In my noggin. I'm working on a song about bitches right now.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I get song ideas randomly. But usually it's when I'm noodling around on the guitar. I lack knowledge of music theory.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by Firebread
Studies show that the color Blues brings out creativity in people. Go someplace where you're surrounded with blue.

studies show that when people say "studies show" they're ****in annoying.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by Demon Wolf
I got a similar thing from playing too much Pokemon.

Magikarpal tunnel.
Usually sitting in my living room around midnight (seems like everyone writes around that time :P); we have a big window looking into the woods, and the moon is always visible. It's a nice place to write.
in front of my computer at two in the morining when i can't sleep.

everything i write sucks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
In a porto-john...i find it..relaxing. I also can crap and continue writing if i have 2
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by DempseyPunk
In a porto-john...i find it..relaxing. I also can crap and continue writing if i have 2

Do you just keep a porto john in your house or something?

"Hold on a minute gotta take a dump"
*walks into porto john in the middle of the living room*
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
In all honesty, either in the bathroom or in the courtyard. Hmm...
Philosophy > Life
i cant write in my room either. i go else in a storage room when im writing. no distractions.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
It happens in my bedroom whilst on my computer, but the best stuff comes sporadically- like on the train. Inspiration comes to me on the train often, but inspiration is fleeting...

Good idea to note the location, though. Going to new places and away from the mundane every-day things can help with creativity blocks.
In my kitchen. Im really not sure why.
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Quote by Le_Bunny
It happens in my bedroom whilst on my computer, but the best stuff comes sporadically- like on the train. Inspiration comes to me on the train often, but inspiration is fleeting...

Good idea to note the location, though. Going to new places and away from the mundane every-day things can help with creativity blocks.

I've gotten in the habit of keeping my notebook handy. (Not laptop, as in spiral bound)
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by ryan_nadon
in front of my computer at two in the morining when i can't sleep.

everything i write sucks.

This

I get inspiration randomly throughout the day, but I always forget it or if I write it down, I can't finish it because the mood is gone when I get a chance to turn it into a song.
I figured out that When I'm on the car listening to the raido I'm more creative ... but i also fall alseep doing that.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
teh pub
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Exclusively in coffee shops, especially when people are watching.

EDIT: ^ We have the same color walls, almost down to the tint. It is relaxing, isn't it?
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9