That's right, the old rich, powerful men of the world are planning to have all these safe underground bases to keep their own asses safe.

Don't thnk these exist? There's a "seed bank" that has every form of seed for every single plant on this planet, atleast all the ones they discovered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgNEOVlqils

They say it's incase an asteroid hits, but who gets to go in and live? This isn't one of the innocent ones.

1982 image, the Air Force tunnel boring machine. Think of the technology they have now.

(Invalid img)

This is nothing really BIG, I have more stuff with videos but I doubt anybody would want to watch it, if you want to I'll post it but too much information at once gets to be annoying.

FEMA even has them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S2J3i34XW8
wat
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Flippedit: How long have you known that we're pests to the gov't? It's about the money and THEIR happiness.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 29, 2009,
What? Your not in there already? I've been in this fault all my life. I just got my Pipboy a few years ago.
What the fuck are you blabbering about now?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Yeah, I remember hearing about that seed thing before, and it seems like a good idea... I'm not really informed on any other purposes of these facilities...
if everyone is going to die except the rich and powerful i would rather die than live with a bunch of rich jerks.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
What is it with you and end of the world threads nan0? Go play Fallout 3.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by Ssargentslayer
What? Your not in there already? I've been in this fault all my life. I just got my Pipboy a few years ago.

Fallout adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar thread.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by Fenderhippie69
if everyone is going to die except the rich and powerful i would rather die than live with a bunch of rich jerks.

Well said.
They likely wouldn't know how to fend for themselves once the world ends anyway.
Quote by nan0
That's right, the old rich, powerful men of the world are planning to have all these safe underground bases to keep their own asses safe.

thats no shocker, i live like 2 miles from the Greenbrier, they'll give you a tour of the old bombshelter/warshelter they had built for the presidents in case of a nuclear crisis, and go into detail about the oxygen and food supplies they would have had if it had ever been used; i dont think its that big a secret.

didnt know about the seed thing though, seems like a cool idea just in case though. they're just afraid we'll smoke up all the world's reefer.
I breathe air.
TS, you really need to stop whining so much.

All your posts are just "Whine whine bitch whine life sucks whine bitch whine the government whine bitch whine you'll never be loved whine bitch whine"

Lighten up.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by restless_thrash
I'm GLAD I'm not in there. Pedobear got his stealth pipboy

Oh ****
umm...

i don't get why the rich or powerful would get first dibs. once the human race is nearly wiped out i don't think money will really matter.

First dibs should go to the smartest people. those who can rebuild society the fastest. engineers, medical researchers, blah blah.
And of course very strong people to kee having babies etc.

and me. cause i'm so damn awesome. you don't even realise
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
The seed bank has a bunch of seeds from each species of plant that is grown for consumption around the world. Its in case something bad happens in the future and we a species of something goes extinct we have at least a few seeds left to bring back the species.

The bank is in some very northern country underground frozen, like Norway or someplace liek that.
Oh god you're back.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by necrosis1193
Oh god you're back.

*Cues the first few notes of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
*Cues the first few notes of Beethoven's Fifth Symphony.*

Is that the "DUN DUN DDUUUUUUNN" one?
Quote by crazy8rgood
Is that the "DUN DUN DDUUUUUUNN" one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

This one.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Zugunruhe
humans are pests.

/thread

Quote by Wesseem

First dibs should go to the smartest people. those who can rebuild society the fastest. engineers, medical researchers, blah blah.
And of course very strong people to kee having babies etc.

Last edited by Zaphikh at Jun 29, 2009,
There's a blog function on this website for a reason..

Go complain there.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
So?

I don't see the problem with rich people wanting to preserve their lives if a catastrophe happens.

And the seed vault isn't something that's hidden to the public, nor something that deserves so much attention, however it's a very good idea, it's mission is to avoid the lost of any plant species. I don't see anything wrong with that.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by Fenderhippie69

No you wouldn't. Basic human instinct is survival. You would rather live with the jerks.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Basic human instinct is survival.

Hence the phenomenon of suicide.
when i read up to "seed bank" i was expecting some description of a fallout shelter full of nothing but different guys semen samples. billions of tubes of it.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
No you wouldn't. Basic human instinct is survival. You would rather live with the jerks.

true to some extent but the desire to not live is there as well.

if there was a scenario close to what i described, for me the desire to no longer continue to live would be there.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Ssargentslayer

That was great!
Last edited by paulvxD at Jun 30, 2009,
wonder how many strains of weed they have :|
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
They have at least one seed of every plant known to man?

So, like... do they have weed?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM