Page 1 of 2
Everyday spoiled brats who have iphones, bust them open like it's nothing and laugh about it. Gets me sick, I've seen this in my school it's a joke, and my town is poor. Most people make money off selling prescription drugs. Anyway, stupid ass parents have stupid ass kids. The next generation always takes it a step up with stupidity or anything.

To get to the point, I'm tired of retards sleeping around, it isn't cool, it isn't hard. You'll ALWAYS fine someone more horny than you are ugly. Fact.

Whatever happened to spanking your kids? If you set your kids straight they wouldn't turn out being gay, or arrogant, or ass pigs. Gets me sick, it's one big insest pool. Jill sleeps with Toby who sleeps with Megan who was like Jeff who had a threesome with Jill and bobby who is secretly Toby's ex bf. Wow.

Seriously start kicking your kids ass, and they'll eventually need it less and less because they'll grow to be self effient and confident. I'm not saying punch kids in the face but nothing is wrong with spanking. During sex it's fine, you can choke and whip people but correction is wrong? Please.

stop making threads. no one cares about your opinions, and you are annoying.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Do you know anyone with some adderal?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
...Wat?
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
The fuck are you ranting on about?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Just because Tody is getting some and you aren't
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
You are born gay or straight. It's not a matter of parental beating.

There are spoiled kids everywhere, grow the **** up.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by DespisedIcon at Jun 29, 2009,
this dude is going to be banned soon.

i can smell it, im an 06er, and ive been there before too [banned]

EDIT: prove gay/straight birth bull****, not a gene; its a ****ing choice
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
One word buddy: fleshlight.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by nan0
Anyway, stupid ass parents have stupid ass kids.

If you set your kids straight they wouldn't turn out being gay, or arrogant, or ass pigs.

I feel for your kids.
Quote by manny95er
I'm 12 and whats this.

the pathetic ranting of a sexually confused virgin who cant figure out why no one likes him.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Crawling in your skin? There's an app for that.
Have wounds that will not heal? There's an app for that too.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
I agree these kids now and days are retarted. This next generation is just getting stupider and stupider.

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Because pictures of linkin park are so intimidating, get your balls out of here.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Oh it's you again.

This.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Turning your kid into a competent and confident person requires good parenting, not spankings. And being gay can't be helped and its nothing new. Gays have been around since the beginning.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
congrats TS, your post has more mindless, illogical hatred than a klan rally
srsly, gtfo
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Quote by SlayingDragons
So... Should we hi-jack this or something?

I saw a pretty bitchin' looking train today.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
I admit, the freshman at my high school that I graduated from are pretty ****ing stupid.

All the popular kids make money selling vicatin, E, and oxy. Goddamn freshman too.

Whatever happened to good ol' alcohol and weed, back in my time?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Jun 29, 2009,
I like how everybody has A.D.D. and can't read jack ship unless it's about naked women.
Quote by killerscorpion
I agree these kids now and days are retarted. This next generation is just getting stupider and stupider.

Oh the irony...
Quote by killerscorpion

They're also getting more and more complacent with themselves...as demonstrated by you.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by nan0
I like how everybody has A.D.D. and can't read jack ship unless it's about naked women.

We stopped paying attention to you when you started posting replies entirely in song lyrics.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by killerscorpion

yeah, us kids sure are
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Page 1 of 2