Hey guys. I need to know of a good recording program. It needs to be kinda simple to use. I want to record multiple tracks and export it as MP3. Any suggestions?
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. Bob likes you. I suggest you run from Bob.

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself.
anything. I dont want it to be too complicated.
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. Bob likes you. I suggest you run from Bob.

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself.
Well, there is always Audacity that is free, but I have never used it and am not too sure of the quality.

I did use REAPER for a while, which while you can use it for an unlimited amount of time you are supposed to purchase a license for it after their designated trail period. It is pretty easy to use, and is a good program to start with.

I currently use Cubase LE 4, and I am very happy with it. It is simple to just lay a track down, but it has plenty of options for fine-tuning your tracks to get "that" sound. It usually comes along with some other software you purchase (which for me was Guitar Rig 3.)
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by HardAsButter
Hey guys. I need to know of a good recording program. It needs to be kinda simple to use. I want to record multiple tracks and export it as MP3. Any suggestions?

Download the Kristal program, the Guitar Rig 3 demo, the Amplitube 2 demo, Amplitube Metal demo and you have yourself a whole recording studio. You could get Reaper as well, they say that you have to pay $250 for the program after 30 days but i have been using it for a hell of a lot longer than that it it still works fine. Listen to some of the music on The Noise band profile on here, i record most of the stuff on there and see what you think of the quality and guitar sound, not a penny was spent on anything on them recordings, i just plugged straight into the line in input on the computer.