I was just curious of what other people's opinions of Avenged Sevenfold might be. My favorite song, right now, is Lost. I love how they harmonize the guitars and the chord changes. I love the lead guitar during the chorus, but my favorite part is the solo at the end. It has to be my favorite solo of all time (just my opinion). And the singing is just incredible.

So what do you guys think? (and why?)

(ha ha ha... that's funny...)
they're not my favorite band, but my favorite song is Strength of the World.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x + y + z. Work = x; y = play; and z = keeping your mouth shut."
--Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
--Einstein
i prefer their heavier stuuf of Sounding the Seventh Trumpet and Waking the Fallen. I guess We Come out at Night might be my favorite.
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Yeah, Avenged Sevenfold isn't the best. Still... they have a couple good songs. My favorite is their cover of Streets by Successful Failure, from Sounding the Seventh Trumpet.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
I can't stand anything of theirs after Waking the Fallen. But Second Heartbeat would be my pick.
right now LOST is mine but all time i just dont think they can ever make a better song than beast and the harlot also if a7x isnt ur cup of tea then try ur best to ignore the thread its annoying when people bitch about the band and they say that there terrible witch there not although i think the topic of this thread is pretty lame and pointless and dose not make much sense
Last edited by idioldude at Jun 30, 2009,
Ehh, they're not my cup of tea.

By the way, you should've posted your question in this thread instead of making a new thread. Next time, try searching for existing threads, or try posting your thread in the appropriate sub-forum.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
I'd have to choose between Afterlife and Seize The Day. I love them both.
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape