So, i have this bass, im sure it is an ibanez (headstock and stock p'ups) but i am very lost as to what model, i have checked the serial numbers and found it dated to 04', and was made in japan.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, THX!
It's a Japanese '04 Ibanez 4 string. There.

Looks an their erogdyne or whatever they called their Fender knockoff thin basses.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
well, i checked out the ergodyne bass and its definately not that. The headstock is shaped like the headstocks you would see on a regular rg electric, with 4 on one side as opposed to 2 on each.
It reminds me of my Ibanez Sr400 because of the general shape and the pickups. However your bass had switches with the knobs and a different headstock so I don't know.

thats the closest i could find to it as well, and those switches you are referring to are actually just knobs without covers on them lol.
Simple. From the side view it is obviously an S series bass. Since it was made in Japan in the 90's it must be a SB900.

Laziest Bassist Alive
Keep your gig. I'm sleeping.
ahhhhh thank you sooo soo much, i've been searching for a good 3 months to figure out what model this was, i figured s series from the body as well, but the neck had me stumped!
Sb900's were not made as late as 94(87-91) only...but i'd be willing to bet it's an sb something. I know this because i researched it because i have one. in the purple color. woot.

EDIT: looking again it's pretty spot on. what's the serial number? maybe my information was wrong...
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Last edited by Revelation at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by LowEndSlacker
Simple. From the side view it is obviously an S series bass. Since it was made in Japan in the 90's it must be a SB900.

I was about to say that the profile was defiantly a S series shape.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!