Page 1 of 3
So most mixed race people ive met have been pretty cool, intelligent (mixed genes etc), and the girls are pretty hot.

If so, which races would you like to be 'mixed' with?
Already am.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by Nico the Great
So is this like, reverse racism? <_<

Racism is racism, it goes both ways.

I already am technically mixed race, just not coloured.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

It's not racism, but it does have a certain racial seperation gist about it, and attaching titles like "cool" or "hot" to a race's gene is stupid.
The playground of the world
wishing you are a superior race means you're acknowledging superior races, which equals racism. gtfo.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by Zoot Allures
there is no 'reverse racism' . racism is racism

Pretty black and white about it, huh?
I have a terrible case of white guilt. I'm sure another race thrown in there would alleviate that a bit.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I would kind of like to be 1/2 black and 1/2 white because the people I have met with such a background usually have really cool hair.
kill all humans
Quote by Rogue Hermit
wishing you are a superior race means you're acknowledging superior races, which equals racism. gtfo.

Ahhhhh, i really hope you are joking.
Itd be sick to be half shark.

Imagine that!!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Turkeyburger
Black and asian obviously...

I want a short girthy dick

ok
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
How is this racism? Seriously, I can't see how it is.

i didn't say this was. i was making the point of this stupid 'reverse racism' term being stupid.

This thread is stupid, not racist. Why should someone wish they were another race? ;\
Quote by Turkeyburger
Black and asian obviously...

I want a short girthy dick

Go grab Cheney.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by Zoot Allures
i didn't say this was. i was making the point of this stupid 'reverse racism' term being stupid.

This thread is stupid, not racist. Why should someone wish they were another race? ;\

Because usually there are stereotypical advantages associated with each race. LIKE BEING BLACK, FOO. And their supposed girth.
Quote by Zoot Allures

Why would anyone know what anyone else would do? Why would someone elses feelings be interpreted if those feelings are personal and subjective? Why would any man want to know what any other man knows?
Quote by Zoot Allures
Why should someone wish they were another race? ;\

I've kinda wondered about this.

I mean, we're in a society where there's a degree, though limited, of acceptance for transgendered folks. If race is a valid concept as it is, what's to stop someone being transracial?

Crazy shit.
Quote by Flying Couch

I mean, we're in a society where there's a degree, though limited, of acceptance for transgendered folks. If race is a valid concept as it is, what's to stop someone being transracial?

Crazy shit.

Yeah but i like to think that i'd be pretty much the same person if i was black or whatever... Obviously society is full of wankers so im sure i'd end up being even more cynical because i'd probably experience racism for being in a minority (if it's possible for me to get more cynical) about humanity but i dont let my race now involve itself in anything. It's an accident of birth, i get sick of people yammering on about their race and pride and all that other bull****. People are people, stop trying to create these elitist divisions.

Being 'proud' of where you're from implys being from another place is less of a pride thing and possibly a 'shame'. People should just live life and not be hung up on where they happened to be born, pride is for acheivements and not for an accident of birth.
We're all mixed race. No matter what.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Zoot Allures
Yeah but i like to think that i'd be pretty much the same person if i was black or whatever... Obviously society is full of wankers so im sure i'd end up being even more cynical because i'd probably experience racism for being in a minority (if it's possible for me to get more cynical) about humanity but i dont let my race now involve itself in anything. It's an accident of birth, i get sick of people yammering on about their race and pride and all that other bull****. People are people, stop trying to create these elitist divisions.

Being 'proud' of where you're from implys being from another place is less of a pride thing and possibly a 'shame'. People should just live life and not be hung up on where they happened to be born, pride is for acheivements and not for an accident of birth.

Its just a hypothetical question, but in terms of genetics it is beneficial to have mixed genes, and in evolutionary terms, eventually mixed races always last longer than the original races (although this process always happened so caucasian itself is a mixed race).
Quote by Flying Couch

Crazy shit.
NEGROPLASTY!!!

Edit: \/ Dude you stopped Capitalizing Every Word! \/
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Jun 29, 2009,
Quote by dsotm73
Already am.

me too, half black, half-white. It's kewl and sucks, too. People still discriminate against you, but on applications i get to put both and am still considered a minority. affirmative action rules!!!!!
Quote by alaskan_ninja
NEGROPLASTY!!!

You just had to yell it out, huh? -.-'
Troll. This is probably the same guy who said he was latino and that he found white people scary and that he didn't know how to get a white girl.

Relating to the question, I'm already half Mexican and half white so I win. Besides, pretty much everyone is mixed race somewhere in their history.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Well, I'm white, but you can break that down into Italian, Russian, German, and probably a little bit of something else. I don't really think it's all that important to be honest.

Edit: Then again my background hasn't really had a bearing on who I am as a person at all.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Jun 29, 2009,
I already am.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I'm half Irish

Honestly though, I really don't care what race I am...
but then only a white person would say that, just like how only attractive people ever say 'I don't care about my looks', i.e. it's almost as if I don't care about my race because I'm lucky enough to be the race that has the sweetest deal.
Page 1 of 3