Page 1 of 2
Okay, pit. I'm gonna go ahead and say something. I'm making the best game ever, but I need your help doing it. It's based around Billy, and I'll have the full storyline later. But... it also revolves around...

YOU.

Keep in find it may sound farfetched, but I assure you, I AM DEVELOPING THIS. This isn't spam. I need your help.

It revolves around extremely realistic situations I'm sure we've all faced in our lives, so without further adieu, I give you the plot.

So, first of all, it's all Billy. It's all good. You're in the World of Suck, the beginner's level. You start off in a normal place. Lots of Mushrooms. You can't smoke them. Then, OMG, there's a castle. You go inside the castle, THERE'S MORE ROOMS. You get into the very center of the castle, and OH, MY, GOD, THERE'S A DARK VERSION OF YOU. Defeat him, and you think you should do more with your life.

So, you head up to Cloudland. First level there, Climbing to Cloudland. Then, when you get there, it's pretty amazing. It's Cloudland. Then, up to the top! You realize there's not much to do in Cloudland, and begin your way down.

BUT WAIT. Jesus stops you. You know too much, bro. He fights you. You kill him, but he makes the clouds vanish. You come crashing down to Earth, and begin the Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Well, life sucks. You're going under the ground, and 1 level's just breaking the surface. Now, going down. You're pretty deep now. Here there's going to be a cool bonus stage dedicated to UG. Get past the bonus, or just make your way through the level, and there's Lava N Stuff. Lots of stuff here that can INSTANTLY kill you. And guess what? It's lava.

Now is where it gets amazing. You have a Megaman-esque NETBATTLE WITH FIREMAN! Yep, pretty amazing. You delete him, and make your way through the Earth. You pop out at China!

Adventures in China. The land of opportunity. It's the big yellow city. You look around. You haven't eaten for ages so you go into a restaurant. There was a dead baby in your food, so you make your way to the kitchen, where you "accidentally" spill some yellow peppers into the Chop Suey! But, Mr. Asian Cook stops you! He's pissed. You defeat him, but he throws you out, and now you have nowhere to eat.

INTO THE GHETTO! Welcome to the Jungle! You've got to find your way around here. You get deeper into the "Hood", but your white boy methods are not approved here. You get into a fight with a gangster, and after killing him, realize there's more to life. You're back on track, but you need to get out of the Ghetto. Then, a man approaches you and says, "In order to leave, you must battle our leader!" and you nod. Then, it is revealed that it is a guitar battle, and you're playing against the god Lil Wayne himself. You defeat him with your amazing European tactics, and gain fame for it! You're a better guitarist than Lil Wayne, you must be good! You find a record producer and move to Hollywood.

Rising to the Top, and rising fast. You make your way around the city, and play an improv jam on the street! You kick 'em out. (The jams, of course.) You see Lil Wayne here, as well, in a worse situation than before. He reveals he wasn't cut out for the ghetto, so he has to make it big. You two form a band, and go rocking out the city together. You play a stage, but as we all know, music isn't about sound. It's about stage moves. You rock the crowd, and leave the stage. You know you did good, so you go out and spent the $200,000 you made from that show on booze. You have to get all the booze in the city before a certain time, or you'll become *gasp* SOBER. You get the booze, lay down in your amazing hotel with Wayne, and sleep. (Not WITH him. You guys wasted all your money on alcohol so you have to share a bed. ) You wake up in the morning, and your butt hurts! Who could have done it, but Wayne!? You get into a half-naked fight with him, and triumph.

Running in the streets of Hollywood, trying to escape Lil Wayne, you decide to rest. Then, Rick Astley approaches you. He asks you to join his technical death metal band, Rick Rolled Over Dead! You join, and you start touring, but it's not ALWAYS as a guitarist. He puts you in the mosh pit, to stir up some heads. You have to endure a song of moshing and kill a certain amount of people in that time. You're done, and he says you've done well. He decides your talents would be better used on stage, though, as the lead guitarist. You play a song, but after, there's a heckler, and who must it be, but Axl Rose. He says Rick could never come up to his level of talent, and after a quick demonstration, is proven right. Then, you decide to sing against Axl.

Your might Bass-baritone voice overpowers his weak falsetto, and you proceed to fight him. You punch him in the face, and he flies into the mosh pit, and is devoured by 40 year old metal fans that haven't eaten for weeks.

That's all I've got for now, and the levels are looking like:

Level 0: World of Suck
Level 1: Cloudland
Level 2: Journey to the Center of the Earth
Level 3: Adventures in China
Level 4: Into the Ghetto
Level 5: Rising to the Top
Level 6: Hail to the King
Level 7: ???
Level 8: ???
Level 9: ???
Level 10: ???
Level 11: ???
Level 12: ???
Level 13: ???
Level 14: ???
Level 15: Ideally, final boss.
Level X1: Bonus 1. Has a harder final boss.
Level X2: Bonus 2. Has a special final boss.
Level X3: Bonus 3. Fight all the bosses in a row, no health replenishment aside from those given to you instead of every level refilled.

As crazy as this sounds, I am making it into a game. I've got level 0 completely scripted and I'm gonna release it as a demo semi-soon. I think this is gonna look great.

But what do I need... from you? I'll need some, (like 2 or 3) people to help with spriting, like turning a character from another series into, say, Mr. Asian Cook. I'll be able to do all the game making and little item making, but I need your help with that bit.

I think we can make this good. I'll release this as a completely free download when it's done, and I can promise you it'll be awesome. But I need your help.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Last edited by WyvernOmega at Jun 30, 2009,
wat
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....

Quote by Pat_s1t
Script Axl Rose as a boss, so we can all beat his cornrows into the ground...

...I may very well do that, good man.

I write songs.
none
Two suggestions:

1. Get rid of the Mario character and make it all original. It will be more fun that way.

2. The last boss is the Jonas Brothers, because everyone in the Pit obviously would love to kill them.
kill all humans
Be prepared to be sued by nintendo
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
**** this thread.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by delicious
How'd you get from China to the Ghetto with Lil Wayne?

It's a Chinese Ghetto.

I write songs.
none
How about we play as buckethead in stead? And use his nun chuckas and guitar skillz to defeat the evil Buckethead, forgot his name . Cobra Strike! haha
Quote by Survivalism
If it's not Super Mario Brothers 3, it's not the best game ever.

Super Mario World is the best game ever. 3 just isn't as good
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
How about we play as buckethead in stead? And use his nun chuckas and guitar skillz to defeat the evil Buckethead, forgot his name . Cobra Strike! haha

Let me ask you...

How the hell could I make Buckethead encounter Jesus?

I write songs.
none
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Two suggestions:

1. Get rid of the Mario character and make it all original. It will be more fun that way.

2. The last boss is the Jonas Brothers, because everyone in the Pit obviously would love to kill them.

This but make 2 axl rose like the guy earlier suggested.
and make the character something awesome, you might get screwed by nintendo later if it's not original.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by WyvernOmega
Let me ask you...

How the hell could I make Buckethead encounter Jesus?

Buckethead has god-like guitar abilities. SO...Jesus comes to Earth and challenges him to a duel. It's time to Duu duu duu duuu dadadada duel!!!!!!!!!!
That's how.
Okay, keep Mario there. I'll rename him Billy. Billy we be a short, extremely ugly boy. There. Fixed.

I write songs.
none
you dont smoke shrooms silly
Quote by yo_peh
i love you!
have cookie

Quote by RocksAwakening5
^^^ So much win, omg.
No, I think the main Character should be Dime, he ****ing rapes buckethead
Magnum - Lead Guitar/Vocals ...Feeling Lucky?

Quote by pilgrimevan

...actually my favorite riff came out of getting a handjob.
This is isn't about Buckethead's Super Secret Sunday Night Necrophilia (tm), this is about the game, and more levels. Now, I need ideas.

I write songs.
none
Just wrote the next part of the plot!

Running in the streets of Hollywood, trying to escape Lil Wayne, you decide to rest. Then, Rick Astley approaches you. He asks you to join his technical death metal band, Rick Rolled Over Dead! You join, and you start touring, but it's not ALWAYS as a guitarist. He puts you in the mosh pit, to stir up some heads. You have to endure a song of moshing and kill a certain amount of people in that time. You're done, and he says you've done well. He decides your talents would be better used on stage, though, as the lead guitarist. You play a song, but after, there's a heckler, and who must it be, but Axl Rose. He says Rick could never come up to his level of talent, and after a quick demonstration, is proven right. Then, you decide to sing against Axl.

Your might Bass-baritone voice overpowers his weak falsetto, and you proceed to fight him. You punch him in the face, and he flies into the mosh pit, and is devoured by 40 year old metal fans that haven't eaten for weeks.

I write songs.
none
Quote by Nico the Great
Just lost the game.

Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by delicious
With Lil Wayne?

Indeed. Anything wrong with that?

I write songs.
none
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Two suggestions:

agreed
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
this sounds like a funny a** game
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Hey now. Axl might be a total douche and probably insane, but he's an amazing singer. Don't diss his vocal skills.
kill all humans
Quote by WyvernOmega
Lots of Mushrooms. You can't smoke them.

I'll eat them then. That's the normal method of consumption for psychedelic mushrooms.

Make it feature permadeath (i.e. you die, start again from the beginning with no parameters/items you obtained in your previous attempt).

Quote by alaskan_ninja
Hey now. Axl might be a total douche and probably insane, but he's an amazing singer. Don't diss his vocal skills.

Yeah nah.
Last edited by tatotato at Jun 30, 2009,
Question, this game going to be mario-esque?

Or do you have the talent to do a 3-D game?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Sounds epic. But I suck at making sprites and stuff...soo...I'll wait here.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Page 1 of 2