Quote by StratPlayer15
Is that the best you can string your guitar????

Nope, that pic was when I still had no ****ing clue how to string a guitar I just didn't feel like taking another picture.
As far as I know, they no longer make them with the Fender logo in that location on the headstock. That appears to be a '92 model, though I could be wrong as I'm not exactly sure that the Korean models used the same numbering scheme.
Only on the Bullets and CV's. Even then they have the Squier logo.

I can't stand '60s fender headstocks.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
dude i would buy one like that. fool people into thinking i had a real strat... even though i do have a strat... it would still be nice to have a fake one
Quote by JOE_DESTROYER
dude i would buy one like that. fool people into thinking i had a real strat... even though i do have a strat... it would still be nice to have a fake one

Yeah, I just told lead and rhythm guitarist that it was a Squier the other day. They both thought I actually had a Fender

Quote by ccmu
As far as I know, they no longer make them with the Fender logo in that location on the headstock. That appears to be a '92 model, though I could be wrong as I'm not exactly sure that the Korean models used the same numbering scheme.

Well, it's quite possible it is a '92. It was my brother's guitar first, so that would mean that he started learning back when he was 8. I dunno though since no one remembers when he started learning
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jun 30, 2009,
hahahaha you wound them all the wrong way....
I am sorry but its real funny

they must not know much
I never heard of a "made in korea" strat
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Last edited by Slovak_Ghost at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
hahahaha you wound them all the wrong way....
I am sorry but its real funny

they must not know much

Yeah yeah, laugh it up, I'm sure you always strung your guitar perfect when you were a n00b
Quote by Slovak_Ghost

+1. i though they were all made in china... maybe they did them differently. i've seen many squires and have never seen one like that...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Alex Vik
Yeah yeah, laugh it up, I'm sure you always strung your guitar perfect when you were a n00b

Actually I use to do much worse, till I saw how to do it on youtube

Then i upgraded my MIM, to slotted tuners and im like the string changing king now!
Quote by Alex Vik

hahahaha im not trying to be a dick... it just looks really funny, and no... I never did that.. I am way to picky about having extra string on the heads, I like to keep it looking clean
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Slovak_Ghost
I am way to picky about having extra string on the heads, I like to keep it looking clean

me too haha and it only got worse when i bought my SG. it had locking tuners already installed, so i never had to mess with extra string again. i don't know why i haven't had locking tuners since... i loved them...

and i think squires only put "squire" on their guitars now. even the "nicer" ones. and yes, they do make higher end guitars. kind of like epiphone
My old Squier was just like that. I know for a fact that the new Squiers, are no where near as good as those, and I'm positive that now they don't make the head stock like that anymore.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.