Move your pinky closer to the fretboard when you use your other fingers. Thats a ****ing pet peeve of mine.
Quote by hippieboy444
Move your pinky closer to the fretboard when you use your other fingers. Thats a ****ing pet peeve of mine.

lol I'm not the only one!
I dont really know what to say about this video, but I watched one of your videos called "SRV/Hendrix Blues Licks" or something of the sort. You've got the chops to play like both of them, but if I were you I would slow things down alot and focus on the individual notes instead of going fast. Learn a few of their solos note for note if you haven't already and try to play them with the exact same feel their respective guitarist uses in the recording. The reason I say to copy their moves so directly is because learning somebody else's music helps you get better at making your own.

You probably already know most of this because you're a good guitarist and you've got some original recordings on your myspace. Just when I saw that video that was supposed to be licks from SRV/Hendrix I didn't think they sounded very SRV/Hendrixy.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

idk make music and don't just totally shred?

EDIT: Nvm just read it was a warm up, my bad