Hey everyone. I need to build a list of bands that i have designed for so i will design anyones band a full myspace layout absolutely free. just reply on here and post a link to your myspace and we can figure out how you want it.
I may want one in the future, whenever I can find a group of musicians I know who aren't classic rock elitists or don't play their instruments well enough to write music at all.

So when that happens, I will definitely need one. So far, I haven't found a whiff of a potential band member in this whole town. This place sucks.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Hmmm... Well yes, I would. But not yet. Thank you (in advance).
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by vacancy33
well if you do just let me know and ill make one. The best way to contact me is probably on myspace if its in the future. www.myspace.com/addstaticdesigns

Mkay! Well we need to find a drummer first; then we'll need to think of something we need to do for it first.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by vacancy33
haha ok and i will get in touch with you on myspace.

awesome man, much appreciated.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
could you do one for just me and my solo stuff? myspace.com/sundaysgone
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion