FS: DL4, LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI, TS9DX, MXR 6 Band EQ, Monster cables, and more!!!

I'm minimalizing my board... AND trying to build up enough cash for a Superdelay and a Benford Tele...

So help me out!!

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!

Line 6 DL4... comes with Power Supply... MINT condition... has velcro, but I'll remove if you want.
$180 SHIPPED and PAYPAL'd

LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI Box... MINT condition, these sell for $170 brand new... has velcro on bottom, but I will remove for you if you want.
$110 SHIPPED and PAYPAL'd

Ibanez TS9DX... in EXCELLENT condition with only a couple surface scratches... same story with the velcro...
$75 SHIPPED and PAYPAL'd

MXR 6 Band EQ... MINT, LIKE NEW... velcro, will remove if needed...
I don't know if I want to sell this one or not... but if I do...
$55 SHIPPED and PAYPAL'd

Left-Handed '07 Fender American Strat pickguard... just pulled it off of my strat and replaced it with a different one... very few scratches on it... MINTY...
$20 shipped

I also have Monster Rock patch and instrument cables for sale/trade... clicky linky for pics and details:

Trades I'm interested in:
Empress Superdelay - will make up difference as needed...
Catalinbread DLS
ZVex Box of Rock
Keeley Compressor
Ibanez DE7

For references, I am gibson dreamer on Harmony Central, and sooner.steamroll on Ebay. Look me up!
click the yellow "my profile" link in the upper right hand corner to get your messages.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI is SOLD and shipped!

PRICE DROP ON THE DL4!!!

Line 6 DL4: $175 Shipped and Paypal'd

I also accept money orders too... and it'll be cheaper for you that way, too!

Line 6 DL4: $170 Shipped and Money Ordered!
DL4 is SOLD!

Come on, peeps... ONE more pedal to go!

Monster cable prices:

If you don't like the prices, make me an offer... the worst I can say is "no".

The whole set (7 .75' patch cables, 2 1.5' patch cables (1 w/ both angled ends, 1 w/ straight ends), 1 21' instrument cable): $160 shipped and paypal'd

JUST the .75' patch cables: $105 shipped and paypal'd
OR...
$15 each, shipped and paypal'd

JUST the 1.5 foot cables (there are 2 of them - one has both end plugs angled, the other has straight end plugs): $35 shipped and paypal'd
...OR...
$18 EACH, shipped and paypal'd - they sell for $25-$30 on Ebay, usually not including shipping.

JUST the 21 foot instrument cable: $30 shipped and paypal'd - sells for $50 brand new on Ebay.

Click on link in OP to see pics...