I'm trying to think of a metaphor or even just a word, an adjective maybe, that describes a feeling of being stuck in between two places - you're past one point but not quite to the other. You're in the middle. There is a specific word I'm thinking of but I can't quite think of it. The best metaphor I can think of is an airport terminal but I want to do better. Thoughts?
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by RU Experienced?
You're on the liminal boundary.

This is really good...never even heard of this. I might use this but there's still like a word or phrase that's on the tip of my tongue and I just can't place it.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by barb3rman
This is really good...never even heard of this. I might use this but there's still like a word or phrase that's on the tip of my tongue and I just can't place it.

Well the obvious thing would be that you're torn between x or y, but that seems like it would be too obvious.
between a rock and a hard place
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic