Page 1 of 2
so....

i was talking to my best friend today, who also happens to be my ex-girlfriend.
she is only my ex because her parents made her breakup with me.
so we were talking today and she was telling me that she wanted to go see other guys. im totally fine with that, but she thinks i hate her for it or something.

she tells me that she still cares about me and that she still has feelings for me, but im honestly doubting the validity of her words. we have a good friendship right now, and i dont want to mess it up.

but she seems to have it in her head that she only has two choices in this situation:
1) she can hang out with me and only me
2) she can stop hanging out with me and just leave me

i would have no problem with either choice.
but i love her with all my heart, and she knows that.

i just dont know what to do anymore.
help?

Hugs thread and relationship thread first of all.

And not to be cold man, but it doesn't really workout being friends with ex's, atleast not in my experience. Someone ends up getting hurt.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
a) relationship thread.
b) people have had worse nights. get over yourself.

Oh stop being a ****, it doesn't make your dick any bigger mr internet macho. The kids having a ****ty night, thats clear and respectable, and we all know (or some of us do, atleast) the **** hold women can hold over our hearts and emotions. The least you can do is display some basic human decency and compassion.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Last edited by zekk at Jun 30, 2009,
....that's it?

I've had worse nights that consisted of sleeping.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Tell her that it's fine if she sees other guys and you can still be close friends. If she refuses that option, rip her fucking face off and make a nice soup.
Check out my band Disturbed
ive been to the relationship threads already and ive read through them. i understand that it doesnt always work out after a relationship, but i really want to stay friends with her. and before she left, she told me she loved me and its bugging the hell out of me.
i feel your pain

*reported*
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
Quote by DC6140
ive been to the relationship threads already and ive read through them. i understand that it doesnt always work out after a relationship, but i really want to stay friends with her. and before she left, she told me she loved me and its bugging the hell out of me.

oh, the relationship thread is read-only now?

Btw, she's mindf*cking you.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DC6140

Like i said. Good friends are not ex's, ex's are not good friends. Someone ends up getting hurt, especially when there are still emotions, and 9.9/10 there are still emotions on one end or the other. Long story short you're BOTH better off going your separate ways. It's not an easy thing to do, and I finally did it to a relationship of my own right before school ended, about 6 months LATER then I should have. Its not EASY, but nothing in life is. But in the long run, BOTH of you will be happier.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
I do not possess compassion. take it to the happy thread.

Fixed.

There's more in life than women.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
ok ok i get it.
*sigh*
well, ill get over her eventually.
just wanted some opinions on what i should do.
thanks guys (and girls too, if there are any who posted here)
Tell her parents to mind their business before you accuse them for child abuse, love is tough.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by lzcougarz3
Meh, I would kill just to be in your situation. I'm that lonely. It could be worse.

LOL!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Fixed.

There's more in life than women.

True, but they do have the ability to **** a guys state of happiness over.

Shineyside: That's just sad, but not our problem. Its yours. You're just a robot. The Boy who couldn't cry. Cookies for the reference.

Edit: People who jump on hyperbole's in titles and descriptions, jesus you are annoying. Of course he didn't mean he was having the worst night possible in existence anywhere ever, but rather he was having the worst night he's had. Everything in contextual and relative. So stop trying to seem self righteous.

Last edited by zekk at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by ulikethatdoya
Oh you are having the worst night?

try being like him you asshole

geeze thats brutal. ok, i am an asshole, i get it.
damn, i feel bad now.
sorry, i just felt depressed for a while, thats all.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
a) relationship thread.
b) people have had worse nights. get over yourself.

Why do I get the feeling that you don't want anyone to feel happy ever?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
its bliss. you'd love it. compassion only ways you down. now im free.

If ignorance is bliss, wipe the smile off my face. Humanity doesn't weigh you down, it makes you HUMAN. And if you think that makes you free, you're wrong. It just leaves you trapped in your own false spiral of anger and self loathing, without any real relationships in your life, bound to end up wasted.

Quote by DC6140
geeze thats brutal. ok, i am an asshole, i get it.
damn, i feel bad now.
sorry, i just felt depressed for a while, thats all.

its cool man...when i get depressed i try to think about stuff like that
sometimes it doesnt work too well though
Quote by ulikethatdoya
its cool man...when i get depressed i try to think about stuff like that
sometimes it doesnt work too well though

yea, i know i dont have it as bad as some people do, im just in a spot of trouble right now and this was just weighing down on me too much.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
oh my god, SHUT UP! it was a joke. you've truly run this into the ground.
without any real relationships i've had a steady girlfriend for the past 3 years, i'd say its pretty "real"

I thought we called a truce

Then why try to come off as a **** on the internet man? Its fine when its funny, but yours wasn't, it just made you look like a dick.

Worst night, huh?

Today, I woke up in the one-room, 200 square foot shack that I share with my mother (my father died last year), my three sisters, my brother and his wife, my grandmother, my aunt, my uncle, and my two cousins. The walls are made of corrugated aluminum and they will fall down if you lean on them too hard. When it rains, the floor fills with two or three inches of water mixed with raw sewage from the gutter just outside.

I ate my breakfast, which consisted of half a bowl of rice (it's ok, my growth was stunted due to malnutrition so I don't need as much food as you probably do) and went out on the street to beg. It was 120 degrees out today and rotten things, dead bodies, and sewage made for an unpleasant smell, but I'm used to it. I sat out begging for 10 hours and made the equivalent of 30 American cents.

Later, I took my earnings to a peddler and bought about a cup of rice. I took it home, and we cooked it for dinner, chasing away the rats and insects in the process. Dinner tonight was nice because we could afford some vegetables, since my oldest sister who is a prostitute made some good money last night.

After that I chased the rats and spiders out of my corner of the house and went to sleep.

But I'm sure your night was pretty rough.
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

I thought we called a truce

We're still friends, I'm just saying. Go easy on em one in a while.

Quote by alaskan_ninja
Worst night, huh?

*Wall of text*

Yet you have internet and a computer?
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Jun 30, 2009,
I remember the night that the girl I liked told me that she had a boyfriend that she had started dating that day. I was going to ask her out the next day. And we both liked each other. That night sucked. I almost cried. Because I am a chode. But I don't see how this is THAT bad? I mean, my situation wasn't bad, and this one isn't either. Explain to her everything you told us?

My God people. Calm down on Lt. Shinysides. He hardly said anything. There has been sooo much worse said on this site. Like in a girl's suicide thread. He simply stated that his night wasn't that bad. I expect concentration camp nights were worse. And it was a joke to. Calm yo asses down some.

EDIT: And I assume alaskan-ninja's story was not actually his story. Come on. Think for a second people.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Last edited by OzarkMDaredevil at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by skaterskagg1
Yet you have internet and a computer?
Well I do now. I just won 20 million rupees on the Indian version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire," after all. I can afford stuff now.
kill all humans
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Well I do now. I just won 20 million rupees on the Indian version of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire," after all. I can afford stuff now.
you're gay
Quote by alaskan_ninja

Oh, that was you in that movie?
At least you didn't get dead.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by skaterskagg1
Oh, that was you in that movie?
Yep. I'm also boning some ridiculously hot girl right now.

So sucks to be TS, I guess
kill all humans
ok guys
i know i dont have it that bad
seriously
i mean, sure, my life isnt one of the greatest, but its not the worst either
i get that already
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Yep. I'm also boning some ridiculously hot girl right now.

So sucks to be TS, I guess

Quote by ulikethatdoya
you're gay

+1 to ulikethatdoya
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
*reported*
learn to let things go.
I wasn't trying to be funny, i was serious. how is that in any way a "worst night" situation. i'm pretty sure someone who had their kid die in a car crash at 3:00 in the morning had a worse night then this.

now, be a good boy and don't reply to this and it will all be done.

man, you just have to show off your e-dick in every thread, don't you?

ts, talk to the girl, preferably in person, and clearly tell her where you stand, then let her decide. good luck.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
ts, talk to the girl, preferably in person, and clearly tell her where you stand, then let her decide. good luck.

thanks, that helps a lot
Serious time:

TS, is there any reason why her parents made you two break up, but they're fine with her dating other guys? That part confuses me.
kill all humans
Quote by ulikethatdoya
Oh you are having the worst night?

try being like him you asshole

What's so bad about being black?
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Possibly her parents didn't actually say that and she's just makin that up..

Happened to me with the best I had
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Worst night, huh?

Today, I woke up in the one-room, 200 square foot shack that I share with my mother (my father died last year), my three sisters, my brother and his wife, my grandmother, my aunt, my uncle, and my two cousins. The walls are made of corrugated aluminum and they will fall down if you lean on them too hard. When it rains, the floor fills with two or three inches of water mixed with raw sewage from the gutter just outside.

I ate my breakfast, which consisted of half a bowl of rice (it's ok, my growth was stunted due to malnutrition so I don't need as much food as you probably do) and went out on the street to beg. It was 120 degrees out today and rotten things, dead bodies, and sewage made for an unpleasant smell, but I'm used to it. I sat out begging for 10 hours and made the equivalent of 30 American cents.

Later, I took my earnings to a peddler and bought about a cup of rice. I took it home, and we cooked it for dinner, chasing away the rats and insects in the process. Dinner tonight was nice because we could afford some vegetables, since my oldest sister who is a prostitute made some good money last night.

After that I chased the rats and spiders out of my corner of the house and went to sleep.

But I'm sure your night was pretty rough.

Are you joking?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by imafool18
Are you joking?

He's 100% serious, as always.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Page 1 of 2