Hey guys. We've been talking about this thing a lot over at BTF, but I thought some of you might be interested in it too:

http://www.octoberguitars.com/artists.htm

http://basstremfanatics.forumotion.net/famous-bass-trem-users-f5/john-gallagher-of-raven-t28-50.htm
(WARNING: be prepared to sift through a lot of entertaining but unrelated posts and us showering John with well deserved praise and adoration)
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Wicked, but a word of warning; I'd remove that link to the other forum, unless you should feel the wrath of the mods and their ban/warn hammers.
Quote by qotsa_e
Wicked, but a word of warning; I'd remove that link to the other forum, unless you should feel the wrath of the mods and their ban/warn hammers.

I don't see the problem with people going to other forums. Would anyone really be that low to ban that?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
There's nothing in our forum rules that say you can't link to another forum. That rule mainly applies in the pit to stop people linking to /b/ and that sort of site.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
^ Ya Johns a pretty cool guy.

Quote by skater dan0
That rule mainly applies in the pit to stop people linking to /b/ and that sort of site.

Oh. THAT makes perfect sense !
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.