Can you buy them small/portable sized? Like a tuner or something?

Will they let you take one on a plane?
Yes, they are usually very small and will fit in your pocket. Just grab a decent Korg metronome and you're set.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Back when I was a kid, metronomes took up an entire room. And they could only go up to 6bpm.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Yeah,metronomes and planes= bad idea
There are certain chemical components inside metronomes that when at high altidues,can spontanioulsy combust.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
just buy a Korg tuner with a metronome in it. Just dont use it on the plane. Theyll think its a bomb and shoot you, which isnt fun.
the most expensive ones are pretty big and have a ton of options, bute the cheap ones are the size of a tuner
unless you fancy a spell in the scrubs taking anything electronic on a plane is a bad idea, including mobile phones and stuff, they tend to not be too friendly when you cause a plane crash with your microwave radiation.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ