I'm working as a steward and in my free time (apart from going to see live bands) im going to be selling my CD's ,
My genre is experimental/Progressive and theres 8 tracks on the CD
I have 100 CD's and am selling them at £1 each , do you think i'll manage to get rid of all 100 considering the price?
I think people would be interested, just get them to the people who like progressive music.(Obvious, right) I think that's a very reasonable price. Good luck.
Do you ship to the U.S? I'd like to buy one(obviously, lol), I think what you're doing is interesting. Just pm me and we can sort it out.(S&H, address, so on)
Last edited by ieatu at Jun 30, 2009,
id buy em all and burn them all right in front of your eyes.
Quote by Strings?!

I quote myself.
Maybe have an mp3 player with some tracks on so they can sample before they buy? I'm sure you would sell them all at £1 each.

Edit: To above me: Don't bother coming into threads if you're just gonna post comments like that. It's not needed.
TRANSFORMICE

Last edited by tallicafan888 at Jun 30, 2009,
£1 each? Easily.

£2? Possibly.

£3+ no.

BTW I might be going to Soni' on the Sunday, not sure yet...
to Iaeatu
I dont think i could ship to the US , considering the CD itself is only £1 I'd have to bump up the price , but you can just goto my myspace and listen to it their (its in my sig)
Quote by professorlamp
to Iaeatu
I dont think i could ship to the US , considering the CD itself is only £1 I'd have to bump up the price , but you can just goto my myspace and listen to it their (its in my sig)

For a quid, especially round that area... you will have no trouble selling them, I'd be amazed if you did.

You should report back after and say how it went!
Quote by professorlamp
to Iaeatu

Well, how much would you charge? I'm sure it's no probelm. I could be remissive, and just listen to the MySpace clips, but..well, whatever, I'll check it out on MySpace. Can I download the songs from there?
Quote by professorlamp
Well if you see me (I'll be holding a big cardboard sign saying ' PROG/EXPERIMENTAL CD £1')
so come over and shout to me these exact words 'UG FOR THE WIN!'

Of course. I'll buy one as well.
id buy one (:
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria