Page 1 of 28
I do some pretty weird stuff, but maybe I'm not the only one?

- Whenever i wipe my ass i get the toilet paper, rip it in two, and use each piece on its ripped side as i believe it uses less toilet roll.

- I sit down in the shower a lot.

- I have a plug in fan in my room that I turn on every night, not because I'm hot, but because the sound of the fan is relaxing while trying to sleep for some reason.

- When i go running for exercise i like to pretend that i am being chased by zombies.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

- Whenever i wipe my ass i get the toilet paper, rip it in two, and use each piece on its ripped side as i believe it uses less toilet roll.

- I have a plug in fan in my room that I turn on every night, not because I'm hot, but because the sound of the fan is relaxing while trying to sleep for some reason.

- When i go running for exercise i like to pretend that i am being chased by zombies.

I do that quite a bit.

I also sleep with the blankets over my head. I just have a hole to breathe out of.
I fap
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Quote by NoOne0507

I also sleep with the blankets over my head. I just have a hole to breathe out of.

This.
I feel more secure.
I try to prevent robots from conquering the world in the future by preventing the robot organization from being built in the present.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I dont like stepping on cracks or divisions in sidewalks or large tiles

whenever someones eyes get real big like theyre angry or shocked, my eyes mimic it

I eat poptarts upside-down(frosting on my tongue)

I gotta sleep on the right side of the bed, even if im alone
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I too turn on my plug in fan just for the sound!

I also prefer sleeping on my couch rather than my bed.

When I am eating a meal, I save my drink for after the meal, and chug the whole thing.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I say "ow" for inanimate objects.

Like, a glass will fall, and I'll go "ow" by reflex, even though I am not hurt.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by Jackolas
I play a Kramer.

Eddie Van Halen played Kramers too. (at least in the ads)
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DieGarbageMan

Yes and yes. I just can't sleep anymore without the white noise from a fan.
whenever there's a floor with tiles, or any kind of square pattern, I also have to walk like a knight in chees would. three tiles forward, one to the side.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Eddie Van Halen played Kramers too. (at least in the ads)

Indeed he did

Still, it's pretty rare here in the UK. Great, great guitars.

Edit - I eat steak with ketchup too. Plus mustard. Yummeh.
I occasionally sit down in the shower and almost always have a fan on.

Stuff that hasn't been mentioned:

I sit down in the middle of my room, next to my guitar playing stool, and play my guitar.
I sleep on the couch in the living room every night.
I always feel the need to wipe my butt after taking a shower (I have no idead why, it is just a random impulse).

I think that is pretty much it.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
Last edited by Mr. B. at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by DieGarbageMan

I do the fan thing.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
I'm the only person I know that eats steak with ketchup.

I do that too. And the sitting down in the shower thing. I think it's because it's hot, and I have low-blood pressure.

Edit: Does anyone else experience when you're taking a crap, and the water from where the crap splashed from hits umm right in the hole, and you think, man, I'm gonna get infected from this. Maybe that's only me.
Last edited by ieatu at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by Jackolas
Indeed he did

Still, it's pretty rare here in the UK. Great, great guitars.

and I own a Vanguard (RR-shaped)
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by imafool18
I too turn on my plug in fan just for the sound!

I also prefer sleeping on my couch rather than my bed.

When I am eating a meal, I save my drink for after the meal, and chug the whole thing.

I do the exact same thing.
I sit in the shower a lot too

Whenever I'm thinking of doing something questionable, I always think that somehow people are watching me, even if there's no one around. I imagine they're in some kind of control room with a video screen watching me. And it's always people I know. They're people that I would be embarrassed to tell what I'm doing.

Example: If i'm fapping while fantasizing about a girl I know, I always imagine that she is able to know what I am doing, and I always feel horribly embarrassed (but of course, I keep on going)

Damn being raised believing in Santa Claus and religion, they've made me paranoid that I'm being watched 24/7
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I brush my teeth in the shower.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by namesroverrated

Example: If i'm fapping while fantasizing about a girl I know, I always imagine that she is able to know what I am doing, and I always feel horribly embarrassed (but of course, I keep on going)

Ever watched Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Xiaoxi
I try to prevent robots from conquering the world in the future by preventing the robot organization from being built in the present.

I do that too!
^ no, should I?

EDIT: 2 posts up

Double Edit: just remembered, whenever I walk on the sidewalk, I avoid stepping on the cracks. Also, whenever I eat, I always eat each individual food separately. So if I'm having salad, burger, and fries, I'll eat the whole salad, then the whole burger, then all the fries. I don't have a little of each until they're all done.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Last edited by namesroverrated at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by namesroverrated
^ no, should I?

Watch it for the infamous masturbation scene, it's pretty much your example.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by DempseyPunk

whenever someones eyes get real big like theyre angry or shocked, my eyes mimic it

I'm the same way; I can't help it.

And I also have to have the fan going in order to get to sleep. Or music, as long as it's not completely silent.
Quote by ieatu

Edit: Does anyone else experience when you're taking a crap, and the water from where the crap splashed from hits umm right in the hole, and you think, man, I'm gonna get infected from this. Maybe that's only me.

I get the same thing. It's worse because I piss first and then the water spashing back is piss water.
Quote by DempseyPunk
I dont like stepping on cracks or divisions in sidewalks or large tiles

Yep.

I used to always eat meals in courses. So if I had Chicken, beans, rolls, and water.
I would eat the rolls, beans, chicken, then drink the water. I somehow managed to stop doing that.

When I'm about to fall asleep I usually say to myself "Are you awake?" then I respond with "No."

The head of the bed and the foot of the bed are reversed if I am napping or sleeping for the night.
Quote by namesroverrated
Damn being raised believing in Santa Claus and religion, they've made me paranoid that I'm being watched 24/7

But you are.
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
I tend to look for particular combinations of numbers everywhere.

Like, looking at a clock and seeing it's 12:34 will make my day. When I see it's 3:45, etc. I tend to do math problems with these types of things.
Quote by Hobble
I say "ow" for inanimate objects.

Like, a glass will fall, and I'll go "ow" by reflex, even though I am not hurt.

I do this too! Weird.
Quote by NoOne0507
Yep.

I used to always eat meals in courses. So if I had Chicken, beans, rolls, and water.
I would eat the rolls, beans, chicken, then drink the water. I somehow managed to stop doing that.

When I'm about to fall asleep I usually say to myself "Are you awake?" then I respond with "No."

The head of the bed and the foot of the bed are reversed if I am napping or sleeping for the night.

Dude that is epic!
Quote by namesroverrated

Double Edit: just remembered, whenever I walk on the sidewalk, I avoid stepping on the cracks. Also, whenever I eat, I always eat each individual food separately. So if I'm having salad, burger, and fries, I'll eat the whole salad, then the whole burger, then all the fries. I don't have a little of each until they're all done.

I do that. My family laughs at me all the time for it.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
Quote by Sizzleby
I get the same thing. It's worse because I piss first and then the water spashing back is piss water.

Sometimes for me too. I really do hope I don't get infected or anything, so I hope someone has a serious answer for that, lol.
Im pretty sure i dont do any weird things. No wait.....No my entire existance is so weird that its become the norm.