I'm a beginning player, and I want to get a guitar but unfortunately don't know that much about them. Sound matters the most to me, but since i'm only just learning (and a student) I don't have that much to spend. These are my options:

O-Bong, Model 22
Emilie KSG-15REO
Takamine TD27
Yamaha F310

I haven't been able really find any information about these guitars online (Except for the Yamaha one) and I was wondering if anybody else with more resources might have more information for me. They're all selling for about the same price ($100-120)

Thanks!!
if those are your only options, i'd go with the yamaha. i also recommend you try before you buy. btw, you don't mention where you are, but i've seen solid top yamahas - i think the fg700s - in guitar centers for $200, and they have a solid top.
I would just save up more money. Acoustics, in general, don't start to be worth the money until you hit the $300 mark.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
there are a few acoustics that at least are solid top for under $300. the alvarez regent series comes to mind, and i played a walden that was $229 and really did sound great. i also saw yamaha fg700s's in store at gc earlier this month for $200.

Quote by Natrone
I would just save up more money. Acoustics, in general, don't start to be worth the money until you hit the $300 mark.