My high E and B strings often snap (as much as every 2-4 weeks). I never bend more than a full step up. I also noticed that they always break around the bridge. It's an Epiphone Special II by the way.

Could it be that bridge has sharp parts where my strings lay over? And how would I go about fixing this?
If you think it's too sharp then you can smooth off the edges by a very tiny bit. Mostly the critical place is the tune-o-matic saddle and edge on the stop-tail hole where the string coming out.

It might also be the strings fault. Why not changing strings brand and try it out? I recommend GHS Boomers, Elixirs, Gibson Pure. I tried some no-name strings before and they break more often than I wished for.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Yeah, use good strings and file down the bridge just a touch. I hate when strings brake on the bridge.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
what picks are you using and what gauge strings i once tried a metal pick on .08s big mistake lol now im not saying your as stupid as i am but still could be along the lines of the same problem
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
I see no problems in gauges or picks.
You can try stringing your guitar differently.Instead of putting the strings in the tailpiece,then straight up to the bridge,put the strings in the other way round.So they come in from the same direction as the bridge,then bend them back over the top of the tailpiece.This reduces the angle that the strings are going onto the bridge from.This helps with bends aswell as putting less tension on the strings.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
You can try stringing your guitar differently.Instead of putting the strings in the tailpiece,then straight up to the bridge,put the strings in the other way round.So they come in from the same direction as the bridge,then bend them back over the top of the tailpiece.This reduces the angle that the strings are going onto the bridge from.This helps with bends aswell as putting less tension on the strings.

Great idea.

For now i've done the filing at the bridge for the B-string. As that one broke at the bridge I had lots of string left over and A-teamed my way into recycling it. Miraculously it hasn't snapped yet so I'll see how long it holds out. If it lasts long I think I've done my job well.

If it breaks there again I'll string my strings your way.
Quote by Ian hawkins

The method called Warp-around. It helps a bit on lowering the break angle while have the tailpieace all the way down. Keep the sustain and a bit looser tension I might say.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R