This thread is now about Star Wars quotes.

No, I am your father.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
They should fire the fricking laser and kill all of them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
that's really cool
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Kyose
I’ve got a very bad feeling about this..........

Right there with ya mate.

This WONT end well.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I want one, I live in a swamp area and I can't walk from my door to my car without getting a bite or two
obi wan kenobi your my only hope.........

WTF?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
That is a good idea. However if they kill all the mosquitos then it could have worse effects since they'd be removing something from some animals food chains. But hey doubt it will kill all of them so kill the stupid things
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget......... so why study
Quote by DirtyMakik
This thread is now about Star Wars quotes.

No, I am your father.

This man knows what he's talking about.

my favorite line in The Phantom Menace is

Close the blast doors! … OPEN THE BLAST DOORS!

Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Kyose
I’ve got a very bad feeling about this..........

I agree.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
You're all a bunch of pansies. Playing god is fun, not just with your own children but with other animals and insects.
Quote by Green_Jelly

it's my brithday in a couple of weeks, can someone get me one?

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Green_Jelly

I havnt seen that one before

WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by Kensai
You're all a bunch of pansies. Playing god is fun, not just with your own children but with other animals and insects.

Yeah, I agree.
Why's everything about killing bugs nowerdays?

I'm not complaining, but I swear there was a thread about a clock that got its power from eating insects yesterday.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Not really a starwars qoute,but none the less.
Why would someone throw away a perfectly good couch?
You know what...You know what,I'm taking this couch.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins

Off-topic but: OMG IT'S BEAKER!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Ian hawkins

I know some manoeuvres.
You call fading to the right a manoeuvre?
Wow this guy knows some manoeuvres!

My Gear

Fender USA Telecaster
Washburn WI63-SF
Westfield Acoustic
Line6 Flextone III XL

Pedals

Behringer Blues Overdrive
Behringer Ultra Octaver
Bespeco VM12 Volume

Check out my band:
www.myspace.com/newdramaband
Quote by el-ECTRO
Why's everything about killing bugs nowerdays?

I'm not complaining, but I swear there was a thread about a clock that got its power from eating insects yesterday.

I generally think we shouldn't kill insects. But, in this case, these mosquitoes are responsible for countless deaths every year. Something has to be done to lower their populations..
Quote by Spamwise
I generally think we shouldn't kill insects. But, in this case, these mosquitoes are responsible for countless deaths every year. Something has to be done to lower their populations..

I disagree, I'm one of those people who is terrified by them.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I disagree, I'm one of those people who is terrified by them.

Hey, I'm not too big on them either.
This would be awesome. Unrealistic, but awesome none-the-less.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

From the article:

malaria kills an African child every 30 seconds

Well, I hate to be a douche but unless we can get those Africans to stop ****ing each other all the time then we should probably just put this mosquito-laser in the back of the garage....

*holds flameshield*
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
From the article:

Well, I hate to be a douche but unless we can get those Africans to stop ****ing each other all the time then we should probably just put this mosquito-laser in the back of the garage....

*holds flameshield*

I don't see how procreating less is going to stop malaria, unless by less you mean "not at all". But that causes other problems for the human race.
From the article: Responding to questions about any potential harm the laser could pose to the eco-system, Kare said: "There is no such thing as a good mosquito, there's nothing that feeds exclusively on them. No one would miss mosquitoes," he said.

"In any case," he added. "The laser is able to distinguish between mosquitoes that go after people and those that aren't dangerous. What remains to be seen is how precise we can get."

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these, I would bring it everywhere with me. Hell, I might even get it surgically mounted to my head.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
The New Deal rid the USA of malaria mosquitos without the use of ray guns.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by Kensai
I don't see how procreating less is going to stop malaria, unless by less you mean "not at all". But that causes other problems for the human race.

My qualm with this device is the overpopulation it would create.

There are already plenty of dirt-poor, starving, war-torn African children as it is; destroying all these mosquitoes, IMO, would make the situation worse.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
This man knows what he's talking about.

my favorite line in The Phantom Menace is

Close the blast doors! … OPEN THE BLAST DOORS!

that is from Episode IV: a new hope
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Last edited by druz15_UG at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by thsrayas

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these, I would bring it everywhere with me. Hell, I might even get it surgically mounted to my head.

In that respect the dinosaurs were way ahead of us:

I can only assume their exctinction was brought on by fault laserequipment which made the lasers target dinosaurs instead of mosquitoes.

Quote by dudetheman
My qualm with this device is the overpopulation it would create.

There are already plenty of dirt-poor, starving, war-torn African children as it is; destroying all these mosquitoes, IMO, would make the situation worse.

It wouldnt create an overpopulation since alot of african populations aren't limited by malaria but by other factors, like sources of food.

And the last paragraph of your assume that every malariainfected child in africa is dirt-poor starving or war-torn, which they are not. There's plenty of other children, women and men, african or not who are affected by malaria. Not that I think the poorer children shouldn't have the benefit of a malariamosquitoe targeting fricking laser.
Last edited by Kensai at Jun 30, 2009,
This will upset the ecosystem.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Kensai
In that respect the dinosaurs were way ahead of us:

I can only assume their exctinction was brought on by fault laserequipment which made the lasers target dinosaurs instead of mosquitoes.

It wouldnt create an overpopulation since alot of african populations aren't limited by malaria but by other factors, like sources of food.

And the last paragraph of your assume that every malariainfected child in africa is dirt-poor starving or war-torn, which they are not. There's plenty of other children, women and men, african or not who are affected by malaria. Not that I think the poorer children shouldn't have the benefit of a malariamosquitoe targeting fricking laser.

OMG this reminded me of the coolest TV show I used to watch when I was like 6 and they rode dinosaurs and had lasers. cant remember the name tho
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Kensai

Well, it's just that, from my experience, if you eliminate one population control variable and don't simultaneously lower the amount of procreation going on then you'll get more overpopulation.

For example, get two boxes of ants. Leave a puddle of RAID in one box and leave the other box with nothing, and see which one has the highest population in a few days.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG