██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
Silly Airbuses.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Myfirstpubes
is it me, or are planes getting more dangerous everyday?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_yemen_plane_crash

How many times is that already this year? We have pilots falling asleep, planes crashing into the ocean, into birds, wtf is going on?!

Wat.

It's a curse earth has, the curse of crashing planes.
DeVillains!
the reason plane crashes are so televised is because they're a rare occurence in the first place.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Planes aren't getting more dangerous. It's just the pilots
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
the reason plane crashes are so televised is because they're a rare occurence in the first place.

Yeah, but I think the point is that theres been two crashes in a space of time shorter than usual.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Yeah, but I think the point is that theres been two crashes in a space of time shorter than usual.

a mere coincidence I say!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I thought it was just QANTAS
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by toine
it's the fault of Global Warming

Its the fault of society letting chavs learn to be pilots.

"Hey, check this out I can flip the plane just over the sea, innit."
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

look we're not supposed to fly right? if we were then i would be 100% safe. god bless gravity but some people just dont understand the way life should roll...

like rock'n'roll and down to earth babeeeh
oh my god oh my god...

steel tubes with engines and wings full of fuel falling from the sky?

absolutely unbelievable... unbelievable...
Global warming is making gravity stronger. I'm sure of it! Either that or the government
They should get Dickinson on the curse.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Am I the only one who finds when you see this thread, reading 'This is strange - my first pubes' funny ?

When I read the title of yon article, I thought it meant that plane had crashed 153 times

Then I re-read it and was disappoint
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Am I the only one who finds when you see this thread, reading 'This is strange - my first pubes' funny ?

haha

oh my oh my
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by el-ECTRO

Wat.

Edit - ah.
Last edited by Jackolas at Jun 30, 2009,
Quote by Jackolas
Wat.

Edit - ah.

Quote by icaneatcatfood