I already had the Bass Muff. It's just there for comparison. No one told me the USA Big Muff is HUGE.
Quote by Deanguitarist39
Nice I love the wammy but I still don't get it's purpose

Pitch bending up or down by 2 octaves, harmoniser, detune mode (sounds like a chorus), and finally Dive Bomb mode which is -3 octaves. If you don't know your theory it's hard to use effectively.
Quote by BrickIsRed
Pitch bending up or down by 2 octaves, harmoniser, detune mode (sounds like a chorus), and finally Dive Bomb mode which is -3 octaves. If you don't know your theory it's hard to use effectively.

But its always fun to mess around with
HNPD
those aren't very pedal board space effecient but great pedals nonetheless, HNPD
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I just set up Steve Vai´s effects the other day and those whammy pedals had to be reset after each time he used them, anybody else having problems with those ? We just lost the sound and were replacing cables untill we found out it was the whammy pedal.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
HNPD

Wow, and you just had a HNAD too. Family pics and clips are now demanded.

Ah you noticed. I don't know about family pics, but I plan on more clips when I figure this stuff out.
HNPD man. The bassist that plays with us wants to get a Whammy cause he wants to be like Justin Chancellor from Tool. Nothing wrong with that though.

Oh, and people might get the wrong idea about your "Skinhead group"....just letting you know. That might be the reason you are the only member. Sorry, it made me laugh lol
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
/inb4gotg00p

Pics ain't working bro.

.>.>

<.<.

HNPD!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by LaidBack
HNPD man. The bassist that plays with us wants to get a Whammy cause he wants to be like Justin Chancellor from Tool. Nothing wrong with that though.

Oh, and people might get the wrong idea about your "Skinhead group"....just letting you know. That might be the reason you are the only member. Sorry, it made me laugh lol

Hehe, and which wrong idea is that? Not trying to recruit neo-nazis. Or am I...?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals